very fancy underneath your dress...

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After training I went straight to the simulator where I had to meet up with Paul. I came in and saw he had everything already set up only me who was missing. I took place and after having a short talk with Paul I started with the sim driving. After a few minutes someone sat down next to me. I looked to my side quick to see who it was. Expecting to see Lando, Max was sitting there.
Olivia: "what the hell are you doing here."
Max: "I was bored and asked Zak if I could use your sim. He said yes and now we're racing each other in the sim."
Olivia: "wauw okay."
I let out a slight laugh and got my focus back on the sim. We practiced for around an hour or so before going off to lunch. Max went towards a lunch meeting he had with his own team while I waited for Lando to arrive because he wanted to talk. I looked around the cafeteria to see him already sitting in the most private corner of them all and walked over to him and sat down.
Lando: "Ohw hey! How was sim training?"
Olivia: "not to bad. How was your.... I don't know what you actually did thing?"
Lando: "I had some office work... quite boring."
I laughed at him while he smiled at me and looked down at his plait.
Olivia: "true. But what did you wanna talk about?"
Lando: "oh uhm... yes... I wanted to tell you something..."
Olivia: "what?"
Lando: "I kinda have... uhm... feelings... for you..."
Olivia: "really?"
Lando: "yea...."
Olivia: "I'm not quite sure if I have feelings for you... but we can find that out right?"
He looked up to see my face and I gave him a smile not wanting to make him uncomfortable.
Lando: "so like a try-out-date?"
Olivia: "yea. I don't know you that good besides work so why not?"
I really wanted to actually go on a date with him. I mean he's so sweet and kind. Who wouldn't give him a chance. Damn... I think I just found out I have feelings for him. Well either way we're going on a date so yea.
Lando: "that's a good idea. Does tomorrow work for you? Or the day after?"
Olivia: "yea sure. I have work till 6pm tomorrow so we could grab dinner afterwards?"
Lando: "would be great."
We finished our lunch together and afterwards we walked to the revealing room for tonight looking at everything and seeing where we were sat. I was sat in between Lando and Paul at the McLaren table with my back towards Max. We sat pretty close to the stage what was excellent because I was gonna wear heels and let me tell you I can't walk pretty good on those things. We talked a bit thru how we were gonna reveal the car, suits and helmets but in the end it was all good and we left at 4pm to go get ready for the evening.
———————————————————————————
After I showered and got ready I looked one last time in the mirror. The dress hugged all my curves just the way I wanted it to be. The jewelry were excellent and the shoes were fire.

 The jewelry were excellent and the shoes were fire