wonnako (bday special)

[requested by: Justine_1238 !]

[im so soft for them istg. (very hecking) BELATED HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, NABUKI YAKO! <3]

[hug it out]

"You won't be able to get any sleep tonight if you take a nap right now, unnie."

The ride back to IZ*ONE's dorm was short. Nako got comfortable right away, and leaned against Wonyoung's shoulder the whole ride home. 

Today's fan meeting and interviews drained all of the members, but still Wonyoung and Nako found themselves snuggled at the very back of the van, all snuggled up.

She threatened to fall asleep once or twice, but much to her dismay, Wonyoung kept her awake.

"Mmf, I will.." She murmured angrily in response before resting against the maknae again. Unable to keep her eyelids open as their manager's van came across another speed bump, a quiet giggle sounded beside her and soon, she drifted off.

As they removed their shoes and placed them on the shoe rack beside the door, Wonyoung let her arm unwrap itself from her girlfriend's shoulders before the older, but shorter girl plopped down on the dorm's black leather couch with a loud, exhausted exhale.

Wonyoung made her way to the fridge to pour both of them a glass of cold water, her mouth feeling dry all of a sudden.

When she stepped back into the living room, Nako appeared to already be fast asleep on the couch. She set down the older's water on the coffee table and sat down on the chair on the opposite end, taking a sip as she did so.

"Wait," Nako squeaked out of nowhere.

"O-Oh! You're awake, unnie. I thought you were already aslee-" Wonyoung flailed her free hand around in a wave, only to be cut off.

"Come here," Her girlfriend commanded slowly. 

She sounded like she could fall asleep at any moment. She was laying on her stomach, and her head was turned just enough so that she could peer up at Wonyoung with only one eye. Darn it, she's cute. 

"What's up?" Wonyoung asked as she shuffled over. Her heart rate sped up a little.

Nako turned over a little bit so that she was on her side.