Eddie Kingston *A*

***  Listen, listen, listen, hear me out okay.   I've only ever caught clips and bits of AEW because I didn't have cable, just a few streaming services and none of which had AEW content, but but but, I caught the sight of this fucker on youtube right and what the fuck?!?  Like seriously, one look at this fucker, and suddenly I'm scouring the net tryna find videos and shit cuz because he's fucking adorable.  Seriously crazy 'I'll fuck you up but you'll fucking love the journey' vibes but still, he's hot and not so bad on the mic.  ***

***    Written and inspired by the song 'Half a Man' by Dean Lewis

****  P.S. This totally got away from me and went in a completely different direction than I intended. Sorry, not sorry because I made my stupid ass cry and I felt compelled to make other people miserable with me.

Bits in Italics are 'flashbacks'.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie Kingston never felt worthy enough of her affections. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop. For her to wake up and realize she could do better than a schmuck like him. Even when they were nothing more than friends he didn't understand why she talked to him.

She could have been hanging out with anyone and yet there she was constantly at his side listening to every word that dripped out of his mouth as if it were the gospel truth.

Introduced thru Jon Moxley from their days on WWE. Kingston kept up the tough facade, that New York bravado on the outside but inside he was dying. She stole his breath and made him see all that he'd been missing out on.

Everybody around him caught in love and shit. Had someone that waited for them even after months on the road, but he was alone. Always putting work before everything else. Flings and one-night stands were all he could handle, anything else would just get in the way of what he'd been working for years to achieve.

"You know I don't like the whole work party bullshit, Mox. I hate most of these bastards." Grumbling walking behind Jon and his wife. "I hate seeing these idiots all the time."

"Quit your bitchin' and stop being dramatic," Jon smirked at Renee. It'd been an idea that both of them had after Y/n had appeared a few weeks before on Renee's show Oral Sessions. "There's someone I want you to meet."

The music loud and thumping, the kind that vibrated through your body. The type that held a lot of bass making bodies move and grind in a certain sort of way. Eddie eyed a cute thing out on the dance floor. Various guys from the roster circling nearby leering as she danced.