Elias *A/F*

*This is another work that's been sitting in my drafts for literally years. Sorry, not sorry because I'm trying to clear stuff out so I feel as if I've accomplished something this bleak winter season.*

Getting moved to Raw from Smackdown felt like a step back. She refused to play the politics game backstage, and argued over storylines they wanted her in that made no sense. The last one was going from a babyface to a mindless sheep jobber in ridiculously tight dresses. Nothing more than walking around like a helpless waif backstage and it made her blood boil.

She knew the faces over there on Monday night and tried to keep up with their storylines. Came early to the arena to get settled in a different locker room, smaller than the last one as a punishment. Rumors had already made their rounds of her not liking to play ball with the others and the woman's locker room had voted her out without hearing her side. So much for a fresh start.

At this rate she would have rather gotten kicked back to NXT, at least there she could have gotten a totally fresh start. A complete overhaul and gimmick change would have been better than being treated as a pariah. Who knew that questioning the status quo was enough to brand her a 'hard to work with' employee?

Wandering around noticing the different setups for Raw especially the concert stage area for Elias and his band. Watched in the shadows as stagehands did sound checks for his opening performance of the show.

She waited until they left before she make her way over. It was the stand with various guitars that catch her eye, especially the bright white Fender.

Running a finger over the fretboard. The corded metal strings were smooth beneath her touch. She knew she shouldn't but it was a beautiful work of art that guitar. Picking it up and throwing the strap over her shoulder. Softly smiling hearing that little squeal while connecting it to the amp. Grabbing a pick from a little nook at the top of the guitar stand. The arena was empty and silent. Dark corners throughout, dark enough to hide the curious figure who watched intrigued.

Glancing down she settled her fingers on the right markers. Letting out a sigh as she took center stage. She was disillusioned with her job lately and wondered if she should even stay with WWE. Beginning to play, the song is low and quiet at first before she adjusts the volume. Cantu 34 by Five Finger Death Punch.

He inches closer in the darkness listening. The way she closed her eyes as she played. Fingers working magic in the sounds they created. Quieted strumming, a slow burn build up until she was wailing away on that guitar. Hard rock veering on heavy metal with a hint of soul.

She made that guitar sing, made it tell her story thru another song. Her passion and anger, her pain and hope. All of it mingled together in the way she played. Lurching her torso forward getting into the song, gorgeous hair hiding her face. She was so into it that she didn't notice him step out of the shadows.

Finishing the song flipping the hair from her face she started a new song, a new vibe and he was hooked. It was the first time he'd heard anyone else besides his backup singers belt out 'Amen' like that. Stepping towards the microphone letting loose a voice befitting a goddess. Hands worked like they had a mind of their own. Possessed and yet morbidly gorgeous as they played along the guitar strings. That sultry voice rang out through the microphone as she sang. Elias was enthralled bordering on addicted.

Her body and the way it moved, like lazy ocean swells bringing the tide in. Tapping her foot keeping the beat. She kept her eyes closed but that emotion. The rapid-fire flash of emotions washed over her. A stagehand heard the commotion and was about to stop her but Elias held his hand up shaking his head.