Five

You met him in your first loop, Enoch O'Connor the love of your life. Unfortunately for you, you father was a very rude, mean man. He visited your loop sometimes to check on you and never approved anything. That was why you kept your relationship a secret, if he ever found out that you and Enoch were dating, he would take you away in seconds.

If your father visited you, you always made sure Enoch was of out range so he wouldn't suspect anything. Enoch never knew why you avoided him in those days and it started to bother him that he couldn't be with you whenever he wanted.

You never told him about your father, if you did Enoch would probably talk to him and call him crazy for not letting his daughter date. Your father would only be the same rude man he is and drag you away from him but not before he teaches Enoch a lesson or two for touching his daughter.

You had to protect him from your father. Enoch was your life, your soul your everything. You couldn't lose him not in this loop or another but then that devastated day came that your loop was invaded. You were laying in your bed as you woke up from the sudden screaming. You pulled the covers away as you quickly putted on your shoes, running downstairs.

The screaming got louder as you came downstairs, you saw several of your friends being lifted up in the air by something invisible. You watched as something pierce through their eyes, you screamed as the person fell to the ground looking at you with its hollow dark holes. The eyes were gone and you covered up your mouth, preventing yourself from throwing up. Enoch was running around the building looking for you, he didn't care about the others, you were his only concern.

"Y/n!!" - he shouted as he ran from room to room, almost tripping over his own feet. - "Y/n where are you!" - he shouted as loud as he could, pushing every one aside. He heard some screaming and hoped it wasn't you screaming. He started to run faster as he couldn't think clear anymore, blood was pumping through his veins filling him up with adrenaline.

You had to get out of that room but the death person on the ground kept looking at you with his hollow eyes, you felt yourself drown in his hollow eyes. It was like it was looking right into your soul, revealing all of your fear. You started to breath quicker as you suddenly felt a hand cover up your eyes. - "Don't look at that!" - you heard it was Enoch's voice as he pulled you up to your feet, still covering up your eyes.

He removed his hands from your eyes to show you it was him. - "Y/n we have to get out of here!" - you let your eyes go back to the hollow eyes as you felt something pull you towards it. - "Y/n!" - Enoch shouted as he pulled your head away. - "Look at me! Just look at me!" - he assured you as he kept pulling your head towards him. - "Y/n close your eyes!" - you closed your eyes after some hesitation and Enoch picked you up in his arms.

He started to run away with you in his arms, he needed to get you away from the horror's around you as he heard glass shatter all around him. You screamed again as you heard everyone's screams and the picture of the death child crossed your mind again. Enoch looked down at you and almost started to cry that he could lose you in this battle.

Enoch was being pushed by everyone as he tripped over a table, making him fall on the ground with you alongside of him. He shook his head soft as you lay a few feet away from him. - "Y/n thank God I found you!" - you father wrapped his arms around you and picked you up. Enoch tried to get up as your father started to walk away with you.

"Y/n!!" - he shouted as he extended his hand to you but your father was long gone with you. Enoch then screamed as loud as he could, he was supposed to protect you and now this unknown man has taken you and left him all alone. - "Y/n come back, please!" - Enoch shouted between his tears as he kept kicking his foot from underneath the table. - "Come back!"