Part 31

Michael POV

Michael is staying in the dressing room and thought about his ex girlfriend Tatiana that he ain't seen and heard from her in seven years.Michael got emotional as his eyes started to watery and says himself"It's been soo long and now she is auditioning for my short film?OMG I want to know what happened and I'm gonna ask her how she is doing."His thoughts are interrupt as he wipe his tears for keeping from falling as Frank his manager knock on the door,"Hey Michael,You ready to go?"Michael says as he change his clothes."Yeah I'm coming.".Michael is making a announcement to the director Joe and announce"We gonna postpone til August."Frank is stunted and but agreed with Michael."Yeah we gonna let the ladies audition first now your sister Latoya is gonna be in it."Michael says"Brilliant see y'all in August".

Meanwhile POV

Michael went back to the condo in NYC and share his thoughts with his sister Latoya Jackson.They are so close for many years and says"Sis,I gotta tell you something,and you not gonna believe who will be audition as a love interest?Latoya says,"What is it Michael?Who?"Michael is finally says"Do you remember Tatiana Thumbtzen?"Latoya remembers and says,"Oh Mike,It's been soo long.What about Tatiana?I ain't heard from her in a long time."Michael is finally spill the beans"She is one of the ladies is audition as a love interest in my short film."Latoya is in shock and gasp." Tati is audition for your short film?OMG?Mike,Are you serious?" Michael says,"If I'm lying,It was my manager and director's idea.But I didn't tell them about my past."Latoya is relived "Good I'm glad that you didn't,but you gotta choose her so you can talk to her."
"But sis,I don't know where she is live now but I saw her in videos years since 1984 after we broke up."Latoya confort his brother,"Michael,since you finally told me,You gotta see her when she comes to the set as she audition." Michael hugs Latoya"Thanks sis,I'm gonna see her when she comes to the set but we gotta postpone til August after she audition."Latoya agreed"Great idea."Now Michael finally told his sisters Janet and older sister Rebbie about Tatiana that they ain't heard and seen her in a long time.Janet is overjoyed."We can't wait to see her but where she lives now?"Michael is realize and says,"She is lives in Los Angeles,CA now."The ladies is soo excited and get ready to see her in August."Alright guys,"I'm headed out now,I gotta finished working on my album."His mother says as they wave goodbye."Love son." Michael is getting teary eye"I love you too mother."As he hold it together,He finally in a limo and headed out.

I got few chapters left everybody.It's gonna be great and can't wait for the reunion between Michael and Tatiana.Stay tune readers.😁👏🏿👏🏿