Part 34

Tatiana POV

Her heart stop as her tears start to watery like glass and can't believe what her husband can do something like this."Mario?You could be HIV?" Mario says"Yes YES I could be tested." Tatiana slaps Mario again"YOU SON OF A BITCH.HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME,MARIO?"WHY?"She yelled at Mario as she broke down in tears as she covers her face as she started to cry soo hard."How can't I be soo stupid"She cry a lot while Mario try not to broke down"I'm sorry please It's not suppose to happened.It was not a plan.Baby please.I love you-"Tatiana interrupt and says as she stays back away"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS.I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE."Mario try's to talk her out of it but she pack all her things because she is had with his lies."Mario,I want you not to come at near my daughters again.I'm going back to college.I should not left them in the first place."Mario is start to get irritated about college."You know what I don't think you should move back to Dru." Tatiana is confused"What are you talking about?" Mario felt it's time to tell her before she went back to college."Tati,That nosy best friend of already knows." Tatiana interrupt,"Jaliscia told me but I don't believe her but I didn't listen to her." Tatiana try to move out of her way and try to bring her stuff to the cab."It was your best friend Druchilla behind this" Tatiana is shock.It was blackout.

Author note:That is soo important for me to do a story to tackle on issues to talk about this in this chapter.Hope Yall love it.But now I'm soo glad that Tatiana is finally leaving his cheating self and finally took kids.Will she confront her best friend.Will she forgive Jaliscia for not believe her?More chapters coming up.