Part 23 Flashback

Time for flashback moments before Jaliscia saw what Dru did will betray her best friend.It's fiction.

Flashback late last year earlier 1986
Jaliscia went to visit her sisters for her big nieces birthday party when she saw Mario come out that store in Chicago and it's not with Tatiana.She was shock when she see it's it's another woman.She was a prostitute she was on the streets since and and then she saw Druchilla talking to a woman.That's right.That girl is bad news.When she overhear what she say,"Hello Linda"Linda is walking by herself and saw"OMG DRU,What are you doing here?"Dru is finally respond."You know that I hire you to seduced Mario Sims so you can have to himself."Dru is hire her because she hate Mario for what he did to Tatiana and accidentally hit her."Dru,Why on the earth u didn't tell they we're together?"Dru explain and says"The truth is that I was best friends with her since were 13 years old years before she was a model,and now she is living her life now she is dating Michael Jackson."Linda it's shock and gasps"WHAT?Michael Jackson?I love him but Mario told me he was a fan of Prince.He says he is more of a genius."Dru add the facts and says"Michael and Prince are rivals and Michael can't stand him for years."Dru tells the truth about Michael and Tatiana says,"They we're dating in the early 80s and then he got her pregnant.Linda is stunned and can't believe what Dru says"I can't believe that she had Michaels baby.Its her baby is Michaels?Mario came back and saw Dru for the first time a while."Dru,What are you doing here?"Jaliscia saw them while overheard while hiding and says,"Oooh Yall are soo busted." 

Now that is a flashback full of a secrets.Oooh They are soo busted now it's time for Jaliscia to tell Tatiana the truth year later.Stay tune for more chapters.
I just add the actress Liza Cruzat as Linda in the flashback story.She starts in The Perfect Model.She is beautiful.