Together

*ding*
[Kai: i'm sorry about that girl, and the other girl i helped swimming. i want to ask you something.]
- Yeah y'all have fun I'm gonna go. Bye Jayla.
Saturn grabs her things and goes into the locker room. She dries off and swaps into her regular clothes. Ripped high waisted jeans with a crop top. She responds.
[Saturn: what do you need to ask me? yea laila was annoying.]
Saturn walks out the indoor pool and to the parking lot.
- Saturn.
- Oh Kai?
- Hey. Do you want to hang out today? Or do you want-
- Yes, I want to hang out at MY apartment.
- Oh? Okay sure. I'll drop my car off then I guess.
——
- This apartment is cute.
- Kai hush.
- Fine my bad.
They get out and Saturn unlocks her door.
- Welcome to my home.
- Wow this looks nice.
- Thanks I decorated myself.
- Really?
- Mhm I installed mostly everything and painted the walls.
- Looks really nice, what movie should we watch?
- Um.. we could watch girl from nowhere it's a tv show. It's really good too.
- Ah alright whatever you want.
Saturn grabs blankets and pillows setting them on her couch.
- Let me pull it up.
Kai sits down. Saturn begins pulling up netflix.
- Alright..
Saturn grabs snacks.
- Ah found the show.
- Okay... but before we start I have a question...
- What is it Professor?
- Would you like to be my girlfriend?
Saturn drops the chips.
- What-
Kai gets up and walks to her.
- Will you be my girlfriend?
- Yes Kai.
Saturn crys.
——
They spoke and sat down on the couch ready to wake the show.
- I was on episode 3 but we can watch from the beginning. Oh and uh for clarity she switches schools every episode.
- Uhh.. okay-
- Just watch it'll make sense.
——
Hours pass and they've watched half of the first season of Girl from Nowhere. It went from 3-4 pm to now being almost 8 pm.
- God I'm tired. This show is surprisingly good.
- Mhmm. I'm glad I could watch it with you.
- Mmm... I couldn't agree more.
Somehow they ended up cuddling. Half naked. Saturns head rested on Kai's chest, she had her crop top on, with no pants, or shorts. Kai took off his shirt but left his jeans on. He was burning up. He just wanted Saturn to be comfortable.
- Love... can I take off my jeans..it's very hot..
- Yea Kai..
- I do plan on spending the night by the way..
- Wait Kai wha-
Kai kisses her and gets on top. He begins kissing her neck, unbuckling his belt as he continues. Once finished he pulls away.
- Kai..?
He stares at her.
- We aren't having sex.. calm down.
He rolls back over and Saturn gets up and walks to her room. She changes into her night clothes.
- Kai.. you should.. come to bed.
Saturn had a queen size bed she used to lay on in high school but since then upgraded to a king.
- Of course, my love.
Kai turns off the television in the living room and walks into her bedroom.
- Sorry it's a bit messy.
Saturn picks up a few things off the floor. Kai grabs her by the waist and pushes her down.
- Fuck baby you look so good.
Kai had Saturn bent over. Teasing her. Saturn bends all the way down and sits down causing Kai to lose his grip on her waist.
- Kai..
- Ah.. I know you expect an apology but I can't give you one. I'm not sorry. I bet you liked it.
Kai had bent down and put his finger on her chin, raising her face to look at him.
- Baby when are you going to be open with me.. or at least stand up to me.. hmm?
Kai was seriously wondering.
- Ugh. Maybe I'll be more open if you didn't scar-
- I scare you?
Kai stood up.
- I'm sorry I didn't know I scared you.
- No no no Kai I meant that like.. ugh no you don't. I just don't know what to say because you might choke me which isn't a bad thing but I just.. I'm scared
- Ahh I see.. well what's the main issue?
- Well you said you want me to be open.. so um.. when I was like a kid I was homeschooled up until middle school and from middle school up until my junior year my parents monitored what I did on the internet. I never did anything and I could never get on the computers at a library because my parents are well-known back in my home town and the workers would snitch. So I don't know much about sexual things.
- Ahh.... I see. So how about we take a bdsm test together.
- What's bdsm?
- Oh baby... don't tell me you're that innocent-
——
After taking the test they both talk about it and realize what each other like.
- Oh.. you're a rope bunny. You naughty thing. I'm a rigger.
- What's a rigg-
- Somebody who likes to tie up sluts like you.
Saturn blushes.
- We're both switches but my dominance is high, and your submissive one almost passed your switch.
- Yeah and you're a sadist? What the hell is th-
Kai smirks.
- I won't hurt you without consent and if you ever want me to stop say the safe word. Which.. we do need.
- Ah um.. bubble sticks?
- How about bubble?
- Okay bubble..
- I- I'm itching to tie you up...
- Okay...
*RING*
Saturns phone goes off non-stop. She was getting calls back to back from Jayla.
- AH KAI STAY QUIET.
- Alright...
Saturn answers the phone.
- Jayla......... hey..
- OMG SATURN I-I-I ASKED OUT A GIRL!
- WHAT??? CONGRATS IM SO PROUD.
Saturn was bouncing, her back turned to Kai. Kai grabbed her waist and set his shoulder on Saturns.
- HEYY KAI I SEE YALLL-
- I-
Kai chuckles.
- Hello Jayla.
- SATURN HAND THE PHONE TO HIM.
- But I-
- NOW.
Saturn hands it to Kai.
- IF YOU EVER HURT HER I HAVE A RIFLE STORED IN MY SECRET CLOSET FOR A REASON.
- JAYLA-
Kai laughs.
- I won't hurt her Jayla calm down. Matter of fact I asked her to be my girlfriend today.
- I-I SATURN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME-
- We've been hanging out all day.. plus you were gonna find out anyways.
- I feel so betrayed....
Jayla fakes a cry.
- Well Jayla ... I have stuff to do with Kai so I'll call you tomorrow.
- Ooooo-
Saturn hangs up.
- KAI- WHY DID YOU DO THA-
- Calm down I'm your boyfriend so I might as well get cool with your close friend.
- I guess...
- Mhmm now can I tie you up?
- Yes.. and if I don't like it or feel comfortable I say bubbles?
- Yes.
Kai and Saturn both strip naked and Saturn lays down on the bed. Kai got a rope from her storage closet and began tying the rope. He soon finished.
- Oh... god you look so pretty all tied up.
Saturn noticed him getting hard and blushed.
- Kai-
Kai stuffed a balled up shirt in his mouth but took it out.
- We need a safe signal too-
- Um.. a sequence maybe .. two fingers, one finger, 4 fingers.
- Okay.
He gags her and begins kissing down her body. Saturn squirms as he begins fingering her. She screeches in pleasure and cums on Kai's fingers.
- You really enjoyed that hmm?
Kai's fingers still in Saturns... he wanted to know what turned her on.
- Dirty fucking slut.
Saturn's 🌝 gripped his fingers.
- My precious slut.
Saturn squirmed.
- Good girl.
He fingers her again and she cums. She signals and he takes the gag out.
- Kai what the hell-
- What did I do something wrong?
- No you're doing everything right, you didn't even give me a break jeez...
Saturn began catching her breath. Kai unties the rope.
- Do you want me to do something .. with that?
She points at his private.
- Oh- no my love you don't have to.
- Okay..
- Do you want to try to top me?
- Yes...