the night I heard a scream

(Y/N POV)

I was walking home after school trying to get the school to make a creepypasta club, I knew people who would love to be in a creepypasta club at this school. I sighed at the thought of them ruining the reason for why clubs were made for, "They are jerks to their students all I wanted to do was make a creepypasta club for students at this school" I said in a sad tone while sighing. I stopped and stared up at the night sky seeing the moon and stars on a cold March night. "I wish I could always see the night like this" I said sighing in relief. I walked through the forest cause it was the longest way home, but I didn't want to go home to parents looking at me with weird looks cause they saw my room with all pictures of Bloody Painter, Ben Drowned, Jeff The Killer and Eyeless Jack. " I wonder if I will ever get to met my favorite creepypasta character" I said lay on the ground of the forest looking up at the night sky. "It's really peaceful out here at this time of night" I closed my eyes falling asleep for an hour. When I woke up three hours passed and a scream came from nowhere. I jumped up on to my feet and ran out of the woods as fast I could. I kept running even though I was bleeding on my stomach and arms from the trees scratching my skin.

I noticed that something was chasing me, I could here how fast they were getting close to me. I ran and ran until I hit a tree. I began to black out from blood loss and hitting the tree straight on. Before I blacked out someone came out with a blue trench coat with a smile face pin on it with a white mask that had black holes for eyes and a blood red smile painted on it. That was the last I saw as I blacked out.