Meeting Sally

(Y/n pov)

I woke up in the hospital room from a knock on the door. "H...Hello h...how i...is t..there" I asked with a bit of fear in my voice. "It's just me Otis, may I come in (y/n)" He said calmly. "Yeah you can come in" I said sitting up as best as I can. I heard the door open up and close quietly.

                                                                           (Bloody painter pov)

I walked into the room where (y/n), I knew that it going to be hard for her to walk for a while. I told slender this and he knew that she needed to stay for a while longer. He told me to have her met sally so, I got to show sally how to show her human form again. I walked to (y/n) with food for her to eat. "Good morning (y/n)" I said putting her food on a tray. "Good morning to you too Otis" She said with a smile.

                                                                         (y/n pov)

I liked Otis helping me and I don't know why but it feels like someone is over hearing mine, his conversation with each other. "Um Otis do you feel like someone is listening in to our conversation or is it just me" I said questioning who else is here.

 (bloody painter pov)

I know who was listening in to our conversation, "yes I do feel like someone is listening in on us,let me take care of it ok" I said, (y/n) nodded. I walked out into the hallway and saw Sally leaning against the wall. "Sally you want to met her don't you" I asked going on my knees. "Yes please" Sally said smiling lightly. "Alright go into a your human form ok" I said whispering. She nodded and did as I said. "Be careful ok she still hurt from last night, ok" I said to Sally with a soft smile. "Ok" she said holding onto my hand."Sally don't by any means mention that were killers ok" I said knocking on the door gently. "Ok painter" Sally said sweetly. "Come in Otis" (y/n) said as Sally and I entered the room.

(y/n pov)

"Otis who this little cutie" I said smiling at the little girl. "This is sally my little sister" Otis said allowing sally to move closer. "Hi sally, your really pretty for your age" I said smiling sweetly to her. "Thank you miss" Sally said smiling at her.  "Brother I think she is a keeper" She said giggling.  Otis blushed hearing Sally say that outloud. "Aww Otis its alright" I said. I thinking Otis had a crush on me ever since he saved me. 

(bloody painter pov) 

I never expected Sally to say that out loud for (y/n) to hear, it makes me so embarrassed to even look at her right now. Great Sally this is how you pick on me today.  I did my best to hide my blush. 

(Sally pov) 

Hehe I made Bloody painter embarrassed near this girl. I think its cute that he likes her, I don't have any problems with her. I'm just so happy that he found someone to take care of even, if it's in his human form right now. Now all we have to do is keep Zalgo away from her. " Miss can I ask your name please brother didn't give me your name yet" I said smiling sweetly to her. "My name is (Y/n), Sally" She said smiling back toward me gently. "Well (Y/n) can I sit on your bed and hug you" I said then looked at Bloody painter to see if it was ok with him. 

(bloody painter pov) 

I gave my head a little nod to sally. I was telling her it was alright. I knew that Sally wouldn't hurt her now and I'm glad. I'm glad that Sally likes (Y/n). It makes me so happy that one of my friends like her. Now for the rest to do the same isn't going to be the easy. 

(Y/n pov) 

"Yes Sally, you can" I said doing my best to sit up but was in so much pain trying to. "(Y/n) just lay ok. I just want you healing fast soon alright" Sally said with a loving smile. "Alright Sally" I said laying back down listening to Sally words. She smiled to me softly and happily, she reminded me a lot of how I was to a friend when got hurt caring that they should heal fast and get better soon.

(Bloody painter pov)

I was really surprised that Sally doesn't mind me falling in love with a human. I knew that a she was really glad, I found someone that really makes my sanity come back. "Sally wanna help me make (Y/n) some food to eat" I said smiling a bit. I knew it was a bad idea to leave (Y/n) starving but I knew it was time for her to eat.

(Sally pov)

I could tell that Bloody Painter really cares for her, but if she doesn't eat. It want be so pretty, but I can really tell were the cuts were especially when she tried to sit up. "Alright Otis, I'll come with you to make (Y/n) some breakfast"  I said standing up walking him. I looked at her and smiled gently. I knew she become a well loved family member into our family of killers.

(bloody painter pov)

I knew I couldn't leave her in her with the door unlocked or one of the others will come in and kill her. "I'll be back in here with Sally after were done making you some breakfast ok" I said with a smile. "Ok Otis, Thank you for taking care of me both you, Sally and your dad" she said with a smile as I locked the door before me and Sally exited the room.  I looked at Sally and said," Thank you Sally so much for helping me make her smile" "No problem Bloody painter" She said with a smile as we both entered the kitchen and started to cook for (Y/n).