She is so beautiful

(Bloody painter pov)

I saw her hit the tree, I ran after her cause I knew she heard the victim scream while I plunged " the knife into her stomach. I need the red paint for my new picture and the only way to get that paint was to kill someone. I saw she was out cold so I picked her up and noticed she was bleeding her body was so beautiful. I couldn't let her die, she so pretty. I held her close to me as I ran her back to slender's mansion. "SLENDERMAN I NEED YOU QUICK" I yelled as slender teleported to me. "WHY DID YOU BRING A HUMAN HERE" Slender boomed his voice inside my head. "Slender please heal her, she an outcast like I was she gets bullied at school but she hasn't found out she will become a killer like us" I said holding her out to slender. "Fine but you must keep watch on her deal" Slender said in my head. "Deal slender just please help her" I said handing her to slender. "I will do my best child" Slender said grabbing (Y/n) and taking you into the hospital room. I think I'm in love with this human girl. I never knew that someone like me can be so beautiful and yet get afraid so easily. I knew I'm going have to go to the school she goes to.

(y/n pov)

I woke up in a white room feeling sore every where on my body. "Where am I, I don't remember how I got here please someone tell me where I am" I said looking around trying to fight the pain. A boy came out of no where dressed in black pants with a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. "Hello sorry, I saw you out cold in front of a tree so I took you to my dads hospital so you can heal up please don't get mad" He said looking toward me. "It's alright but thank you for coming to help me out, one question why does my body hurt" I said looking over to him. "Well you hit the tree hard and you were cut by branches" He said coming over to me.

(Bloody painter pov)

I knew I had to keep my real improved self hidden from her. "That really explains things, may I ask what your name is" she said looking at me. "Well my name is Otis, what your name" I said looking at her. "My name is (y/n) and it's nice to meet you Otis" She said looking at me with a smile. I helped her to sit up, I knew she would be fragile from running into the tree and from the cuts by the branches. "Thank you for helping me sit up" She said giving me a soft smile.

(Y/n pov)

I had one thing going through my mind, why was he the only that came to help me when we were in the middle woods. I knew that he probably heard the scream and came looking for the girl to save her. I looked around trying to not pass out again. "Otis, may I ask what were you doing in the woods" I asked hoping he would tell me. "Well I heard a scream and knew that someone needed help but when I heard there was another girl in the forest, I had to come help and that's when I found you passed out near a tree" He said looking at me worried. I looked at him, "I'm ok now but thank you for coming to help me" I said smiling a soft smile.

( Bloody painter pov)

I know I lied but if I told her the truth then I would have to deal with slender telling me you should have killed her when I had the chance. I knew that I could pull this off but I would have to help slender, by putting her to sleep when he comes in the room to check on her. "I think you should rest, you had a rough night" I said smiling back to her. "I guess your right it's been a long night, am I right" She said looking at me. "Yes it's been a very long night" I said helping her lay down.

(Y/n pov)

I lay down on the bed again with Otis help and began to fall asleep. "Sleep well Otis and thank you so much for helping me" I said falling asleep as my eyes began to close, I saw Otis leave the room.

(Bloody painter pov)

"Night (Y/n)" I said leaving the room and after the door closed I changed my appearance back again so Jeff wouldn't mistaken me for a human. I lay against the door tired, but I needed to wait for Slender to come back to check on her. I had to keep the others away from her, If she died on my watch. I would be so upset, I would feel like killing a whole neighborhood and using the great red paint from people in one of my paintings to show, how upset I am.