Nightmare

(Y/n pov)

I fell fast asleep after Otis left the room, I felt happy that he came to save me. I had to admit that Otis was cute yet very handsome in way, I could never be able to explain. I woke up 10 minutes later in my bedroom, which had the walls painted in blood. I heard someone scream, "GO TO SLEEP". I did my best to try to run but I was froze in fear and horror.

(Jeff pov)

I found a human present someone near the mansion, so I think it best of me to get rid of the human by killing her in her sleep. I smirked with my cut cheeks at the human. She looks so fun to kill, right her and now. Then all of a sudden I actually awoken by Ben Drowned jumping on my head. "BEN WHAT IS IT, I WAS ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE IN THERE SLEEP" I screamed at Ben ready to hit him. "Jeff I'm bored and Slendy to you no killing tonight"Ben said sticking out his tongue at me.

(Slenderman pov)

I entered the hospital room and checked the girl vitals. I saw she was in a cold sweat in her dream, right away I knew it was Jeff. "Bloody painter" I called inside his head. "Yes Slender" He answered back. "Keep an eye on her, I going to go deal with Jeff" I said getting angry when, Jeff was disobeying my order to not kill tonight. "Alright sir" Bloody painter entered the room in his human form again.

(bloody painter pov)

I saw her in a cold sweat and I began making fist knowing Jeff was going to kill her in her sleep. " Slender can I please cut Jeff tomorrow morning" I said getting angry. "Yes you can bloody painter, but protect her first" Slender said in my head before teleporting to Jeff and Ben room. I can't believe he was going to kill such a beautiful girl, in her sleep.

(Slender pov)

I enter the room and saw Jeff sharping his knife. "JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed inside his head. "Ow slender, you don't have to dam scream" he said looking right at me. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE TONIGHT" I shouted again in his head. "Not to kill, I'm not an idiot" Jeff said with confidence. "THEN WHY THE HELL WERE YOU STILL TRYING TO DO IT" I said shouting again. "Cause you said not to let any humans near our home" he said. "I DON'T CARE,NO KILLING MEANS NO KILLING" I said screaming again. "Gosh Slender I won't kill this girl, alright dam just relax" Jeff said letting go of her dream. "Good now, go hang out with Ben" I said teleporting out of the room.

(Bloody painter pov)

I held onto (y/n)'s hand while she slept in the hospital bed. I waited for Slender to return to the room. I felt (y/n)'s grip relax as she slept and knew Slender told Jeff not to kill her tonight. I was so glad that she was safe for now, but taking her home tomorrow will be harder than ever. Slender already told me her address before he left to deal with Jeff. I know that I'm going to have to go to the school, she goes to tomorrow. Then I felt Slender presents back in the room. "Slender is she going to alright for now" I said looking at Slender with worried eyes. "Yes she'll be fine, but we are going to have to bring her home tonight so Jeff doesn't try to kill her again" Slender said inside my head. "Alright Slender" I said picking her up gently enough not to hurt her.

(Slender pov)

I watched Bloody painter lift her so carefully that I was about to think of making her one of us while she slept in his arms but, I'll wait until the time comes to make her one of us. "Bloody painter before you go to take her home let me do something alright, no I won't kill her" I said looking at Bloody painter. He nodded and handed her to me. I layed her back in the bed. I put my hands over her head. "Stay calm, alright I'm going to communicate with her in her dream alright" I said. Painter nodded.

(Y/n pov)

I heard someone calling my name, "Who there please tell me" I said looking around in a dark room. "(Y/n) please relax alright, I'm giving you a choice alright" The voice said. "What is the choice please tell me" I said relaxing a bit. "When you find out what Otis is and everyone of his friends, you have a choice" The voice said. "Please tell me what the choice is" I said. "You can become what Otis is and everyone else, you met of his friends or you can stay who you are" The voice said. "Alright when should I be able to tell you" I said listening closely. "I will visit you in your dream again when you met again" The voice said after disappearing.