💜chapter_5💜

Thanks a lot guys, for lot's of comments and votes. You guys just made my day. Thanks a lot.

******

Nandini's pov

"What are you saying? Are you serious? Did you just take his number?" Navya asked me very curiously while shaking my shoulders vigorously which made my eyes rolls instantly.

Don't know from where all of them come to know about my meeting with their so called mannerless crush, I don't even understand what do they actually seen in him? Does looks matters this much for girls?? They didn't see how mannerless he is just because they found him handsome so he became their crush.

"Navya stop asking stupid questions.i just hate that boy.he is so mannerless and senseless.all he care about in his life is himself only." I spat and navya and navya look at me with slight tears.

Are they both gone mad?? Crying because of a jerk like him. Liking is somewhere good but it seems like they both are obsessed with that guy.i am already feeling very pity on both of them.

"What did you just said??" Navya asked in very offended tone.oh now i have to change the topic because they both are my very good friends and I can't pick a fight with them for a guy like him.

"Nothing just nothing voh i was saying the new mall opening has invited all the rich and reputed people from the whole city so would you like to come?" I ask them trying to ignore the topic of that jerk and my idea did it's work, in an instant both of them got overexcited about shopping and the mall both.

"Nandu yaar you're so privileged because your father works at the most reputed company of the city. Please ask uncle if he has the golden invitation card as you know uncle is not going to attend the small party so won't it be good if we join it with the card." Mukti suggested and i smiled thinking when she become this much smart, yes it's a very good idea to join the party with golden card because the golden section of that place is very big and only for vip's that means we will be able to explore the mall wholely in just one time.

"Yes papa have that and don't worry i'll bring it for sure." I smiled and giving them a nod and a goodbye hug i went back to my home. All the time i was thinking about that boy.

What might be reason of his this cruel behaviour towards me, does he always talk like that to every girl he just met. Why can't he behave normally. Although he is handsome but that does not makes him a perfect man. He is a very shallow person and I won't talk to him ever because i think he don't deserve it. Oh nandini what are you saying?? do you really think that he would be bother  whether you talk to him or not. probably not but still i am not gonna talk to him ever.

**********

Malhotra's

"Dad have some mercy on me.i am not going to attend that stupid party with my both donkeys." Manik just pleaded in the most sweetest tone, his mother mrs rashmi malhotra smiled looking at her cute son pleading from his strict father.

"Manik you're not 5 year kid anymore, you're now a big person and soon you will get married so i would suggest you to leave your this kiddish behaviour. Rashmi please make your son understand, being a businessman we have to attend the parties because these parties and seminars brings oppertunities for our company." Raj look at his wife who was for now smiling looking at her small family. Her trance broke with her husband's voice.

"Yes mom just make him understand, why he always so ready to send me in those boring parties. They are out of no use. Trust me mom if he wanted me to focus on work then i am all ready to work in office even after office hours but why he always send me in those parties." Manik just put his head in his mother's lap and said irked. Rashmi just ruffle his hairs and said slowly.