👩‍❤️‍👨chapter_46👩‍❤️‍👨

*************

They were laughing and talking when a very beautiful girl just appeared before them, wearing a very beautiful white anarkali with curly hairs, her beautiful bangles and anklets were making the beautiful sounds gaining the group's attention on herself.

"You called me aunty ji?" Sneha asked to rashmi but when she found elders around rashmi she just touch the feet of each one of them. They found her very beautiful as innocency was reflecting through her beautiful eyes.

"Yes beta i call you because we have one ritual in which we need you and one more thing, i want you to meet with my friend neeta ji. She wanted to meet you very impatiently." Rashmi's words somewhere just made her perplexed but she didn't reflect that through her face as she kept smiling. She again wished neeta who was getting mad in happiness to see such angel before him.

Aryamann was smiling because he really like her as a girl and dhruv was smiling thinking that their one more friend will be settled soon but one more person was there who was drinking her beauty through his eyes, he was gazing her with constant stare. Though he had so many girlfriends in past but he had never developed such feeling for anyone which his heart is making now. After watching her he felt that everything got blurred around him, only she is visible to his eyes.

One more person just noticed kabir's reaction and he was none other than manik who smiled naughtily. He signalled rashmi something and rashmi also look at kabir who was busy in staring at her serene face.
Rashmi got shocked as she have never seen kabir like that.

With some steady steps sneha Just approached manik and sat down infront of him. She pick the spoon up from the sweet bowl taking the sweet dish and move it forward towards manik's lips. Manik smiled and have it after holding her wrist lightly.  She smiled and manik also smiled and then present her a jwellery box, sneha denied but when rashmi suggested her that it is a ritual, she accepted it happily and went away.

Neeta went behind her to talk to her and after some time neeta talk to devika and send sneha with aryamann to talk so that they both could know each other, all the time kabir was very curious and troubled. Sneha wasn't having any idea of kabir's feelings she didn't even knew that a person whose name is kabir is present in the marriage and kabir was devloping his feelings towards sneha. He could clearly decipher what these feeling was, his heart named that feeling as love.

When the bride and groom completed every ritual, finally it was the time to bidai and nandini cried her heart out hugging her father as she was feeling very low. Her father has been her sheild in every ups and downs in life but today she has to leave him. She was crying hugging him and krishna eyes were filled with tears equally. After a long hug with her father, nandini just hug her amma who took her into her arms like a baby. She was just crying and crying and after some time she hug her friends and sister sneha one by one and then hug her brother Who walked towards the car still hugging her and cried before opening the door for his sister.

He cupped nandini's cheek and said,
"Just illuminate your husband's house with you love, just like you illuminated your parental house." He hug her and cried hugging her and nandini nodded in yes assuring him.
He made her sit inside and then hold manik's hand in his.

"She is a kid who is little immature. Just forgive her if she's at any fault and be the supportive partner for whom she always prayed to ayyappa." Harsh said and manik just hug him tightly. Harsh made him sit inside the same car and then all elders hug each other and the ceremony was finally over.

Manik look at nandini and give a little squeeze to her hand. He shifted her closer to himself and take her in his arms with her head on his shoulder. She was crying because she had to leave her house to be with her husband.