🌨️chapter_39🌨️

"What a great luck our nandini have, the most handsome boy of the college is her fiance and the most hot boy of the college is her brother." A girl commented from behind making manik and nandini look at each other. Nandini blushed while manik just smirked proudly.

"Did you hear them?? I am the most handsome boy so just respect me." Manik murmured bending till her level and kiss her earlobe. Nandini who was blushing slightly just leave the glass because of his effects on her body. Manik smirked more and said while holding the glass in air, preventing it from falling.

"You can't just bear a small kiss wife. How will you manage when i will do everything??" Manik just raised his eyebrows and laugh where nandini was ready to fall, his talks just created a magic and she can't just stop her eyes from getting closed and hold her erratic heart.

"What are you saying girl, she is no less beautiful. She is the most beautiful girl of excel. Many boys proposed her but don't know what she found manik and get ready to marry him." Again the girl's voice fall in their ear and manik nodded affirmatively while pushing her hair strand out of her face.

" Indeed, you're most beautiful girl that i have met with." His thumb pad was resting on her bashful cheek and she couldn't just control and look into his captive eyes directly with little wet eyes.

The passionate eyelock they were having was enough to awake the desires of manik's heart that he was suppressing from a long time. He never had any girlfriend before because of their insane behaviour towards his looks and his money but he always wanted a girl beside himself who should be more interested in his life more than his lifestyle. He always has been living a life full of luxury but he wanted a girl who shouldn't be behind his luxurious life but his real self. Nandini has successfully passed all the test and became his first and last choice.

"Manik everybody is approaching us. Just take your hand back." Nandini stated while looking around and found their friends were coming forward.

She was shocked when manik pulled her towards himself with a jerk after sliding his hand into her slim waist. Nandini felt goosebumps all over her body meanwhile his nose was touching hers. Her eyes were widened because she still just couldn't emerged from the sensation manik left on her cheeks and now his  wondering hands resting on her waist possessively.

"Why do i need to act like that? We are gonna be man and wife. Shouldn't you be a little bolder than before. I am your fiance." He whispered with their forehead joined. Nandini was breathing slowly, his words were making her heart go wild.

"Everyone is searching us, please manik. Just leave me. What will i say if they will ask me? All mine and your friends ask me everything. They always bombarded me with their questions, they never ask you anything." Nandini just break the face angle and look at him after raising her face up still being in his arms.

"They know, they'll never get answers. I am not the person who shares everything, specially my special things." Manik pecked her nose and pulled her in a dancing position where his front was touching with her back and his arm was around her little stomach.

" Don't you think that's too rude to ignore their questions. They are asking some simple questions and they never say anything neither ask anything about our private moments." Nandini said creasing his engagement ring bashfully meanwhile he just hold her more protectively and whirled her around to face himself.

" Each and every moment i'm with you, is the most special and beautiful moment for me." He said raising her chin.

This time she couldn't hold more of his intensity and ran towards the crowd that was searching for them.
Soon she reached them and they greet each other.