Chapter 32

Proofreader: Jesse

Although Wu Han Ying would like to try out this newly learned method of electricity congestion, he thought of something and then sat back down after he stood up to look for a high-powered electrical appliance.

He realized that he could wait till a later time to try out the method for electricity congestion...if this method were to succeed, everyone would stay up all night and play games; when Xiao Wu and Love You 59 Seconds get married at 3 am he would not like his friends to see it.

The power got cut at 11 o'clock so Wu Han Ying said a farewell to Love You 59 Seconds and then went to wash up to go to sleep. He set the alarm on his phone for 2:55 am and turned the alarm mode to vibrate.

He crawled into his bed but he was not able to sleep, the other three in the room were still playing the game after lights out.

Wu Han Ying rolled over and couldn't help but asked himself, how could he put his precious daughter up for sale like that?! It was not worth it! He already knew the login ID and password for XC's account! He just sent his innocent daughter off for nothing...

It was like cutting out his own flesh, the blood would not stop dripping...

Silence finally enveloped the room at 1 o'clock in the morning when all of the laptops had run out of battery. Wu Han Ying had just entered into the wonderland of sleep when he heard a loud "buzzing" sound next to his ear; shocked from the sound he quickly sat up and turned off the alarm without looking at it.

He still felt groggy from his short amount of sleep and his mind was still muddled. He just wanted to hurry up and turn on his laptop so he moved to get off the bed, his move caused a "squeaky" sound which made him freeze.

Once he successfully got out of bed, he sat staring off into space for a moment; Wu Han Ying then opened his laptop and typed in his login ID and password to enter the game. When he looked at his friends list, only Love You 59 Seconds' name was still on, everyone else was of a grayish color.

{Whisper}[Love You 59 Seconds] said to you: Just get on?

{Whisper}you said to [Love You 59 Seconds]: Um

A team invitation was sent over to him right after he typed his reply in the private chat, Wu Han Ying accepted the invitation. He moved his mouse over the other's avatar and it showed the other is in Luoyang.

{Team}[Love You 59 Seconds]: Empty your bag, I have things to give you

{Team}[Xiao Wu]: Oh, wait

Xiao Wu ran over to the warehouse and stayed there for a long time, once he finally emptied out everything in his inventory he headed to the teleporter to teleport over to Luoyang.

At 3 o'clock in the morning, the internet connection was quite good, TLBB was not crowded and very few players were still online.

Once he got to Luoyang, he opened the map and saw that Love You 59 Seconds was standing next to Yue Lao {matchmaker}, he then went straight to the marked location.

By the time he got there, he saw Love You 59 Seconds was wearing trendy red clothing. It was not the Bai Nian Hao He {Love for All Seasons} sold from the ingot shop; instead it was also red in color, but when compared to the wedding gown his looked so much better 囧囧.