Chapter 1: How They Met

Jasmine

I dread having to wake up every morning extra earlier, but it's my job as a model and I love what I do. I turned my body, stretching and yawning. My alarm clock was getting louder and louder by the second. I pressed the snooze button, then pulled my blanket back from my body. As my feet hit the cold marble floor it sent chills up my spine.

As I was brushing my teeth I got a phone call from my manager Kenneth Williams. I wasn't going to answer until I was washed up and dressed, but I knew if I didn't he would continuously call my phone, so I slide the unlock bar on my screen and answered.

"Hello?" I said into my iPhone. "Jasmine I booked you a photoshoot this morning, I have a driver coming by your home in the next hour so be ready" I spit the toothpaste out my mouth and gargled with mouthwash as he was telling me this. "Okay, in the next hour that gives me enough time to get showered and dressed" I started to hear a lot of ruffling noise in the background. "Kenny are you still there?" I asked, running my fingers through my brownish blonde hair. "Yes, I'll see you in a little while" With that he hung up.

I stepped out my hot shower, feeling refreshed. I wrapped a towel around my body, then went to my bedroom to get dressed. I put on my favorite scented body lotion, perfume and applied a little bit of make up. I wasn't feeling like getting really dressed up so. I just put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a 'I love NY' hoodie.

Since I don't have time to cook breakfast for myself I grabbed abagel and spreaded light non-fat cream cheese on it. Me being a model I always have to watch your weight. I hardly ever eat greasy, fattening foods. Before I could take a bite from my bagel I heard a car horn beeping outside. I rushed upstairs, got my favorite purse and phone. I was half way down the stairs when I realized I was still wearing my slippers. I went back to my bedroom and quickly slipped on a pair of Jordans. The driver beeped the horn again. I ran down the stairs and out the door, locking it behind me.

"Good morning" The driver greeted me as I got in the backseat. The small window was down so I could see him. He was handsome, looked to be in his mid-twenties and brown skinned. He's okay I guess, but not the type I usually go for. "Good morning" I said as he turned his head, looking over his shoulder at me. He smiled. I rested my head back and took a bite from my bagel as he started the car and drove off from my home.

Soon as I stepped into the studio I was rushed to hair and make up. As I sat down in the chair, waited for my hairstylist it was a girl sitting in the chair next to me. I gave her a slight smile, but she didn't notice. She must be new here. She was very pretty, fair skin and had long black hair. "Hi, I'm Jasmine" I said to her trying to make small talk. She lifted her head, looking in my direction. "Hi, I'm Natalie" She replied, holding out her hand. I shook it. Soon my stylist came back, with her hair supplies.

As Natalie and I were both getting our hair done. My hair curled and her hair straightened out of the corner of my eye I saw my manager Kenneth walking towards our way. He had a big smile on his face, while holding his phone to his ear.

"Good morning Jasmine" He greeted me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, softly patting his back. "Morning Kenny bear" He pulled away. "Hold on just a second, as a matter of fact let me call you back about that alright" He said into his phone. He hung up, putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Today it's only you and Miss Natalie over here" He nodded his head at Natalie. "You two beautiful ladies are doing a lingerie shoot. Some Victoria Secret wear and other big names" He said, looking back and forth between Natalie and I. "Okay" I simply said. "Great so Jasmine you already know what to do" He said, rubbing my shoulder. I nodded my head. "Natalie you're being photographed after Jasmine" He said to her. "Okay" She replied, not looking up because she had to stay still for the hairstylist. My make up was done, now I was just getting my hair done.