Chapter 6: In The Studio

Chris

"You a idiot, nigga" I said, laughing at the person I am talking to over the phone. "But for real though your yellow ass need to pay me a visit" "When I get a chance" Isaid wiping my hand down my face. "I been busy" "I seen what you been busy with" "What?" I asked confused, then it hit me that he was referring to Jasmine. "Naw, it's not like that... she just cool" A loud beep played in my ear. I was a text from Jasmine.

>Jas: I hope u dont mind my friend Natalie begged me to bring her along

>Breezy: not at all 

>Jas: thanks, we're outside 

"Yo I'll hit you later" I said into the phone. "Aight, bro" I hung up, sliding my iPhone5 into my jeans pocket. "Where you headed?" One of my many friends asked as I reached the door. I opened my mouth to tell him but someone answered for me. "He going to get his girlfriend" "She not my girlfriend" I get asked if Jasmine and I are a couple whenever I'm out somewhere. Its annoying but I ignore every time. I walked out the studio, jogged down to the first floor to meet Jasmine and her friend Natalie. 

"Hey" I greeted her with a toothy grin. "Hey" I pulled her into a tight hug. "Hi, Natalie" She waved shyly, smiling at me nervousIy, then lowered her head. "Don't get shy Natty" Jasmine told her friend. She shot Jasmine a look, making me chuckle. "It's okay, Jasmine" She looked at me, her gray eyes making my knees weak. This girl was beautiful. "We get to see you sing" I nodded. A wide smile stretched across her face and Natalie smirked.

"Just to let y'all know its nothing but men in here" I told them as we were nearing the door to the studio I was working in. "So you'd be the only females. And some-" "That's cool, Chris" Jasmine said softly rubbing my shoulder. The feeling of a hundred butterflies fluttered my stomach at her touch. What is she doing to me.  I never got butterflies from a girl before. It was unusual but I liked it.

Atfer I  introduced Jasmine and Natalie to all my boys, they sat on the leather black couch taking in their surrounds. The studio wasn't too big or too small. Enough room so people won't be bumping elbows as they walked around. I reclined back in my chair, nodding my head to the beat that boomed throughout the room. "I'm feeling it, Chris" Someone said lightly smacking my arm. I looked over my shoulder, gave him a head nod. 

I scanned the room meeting gaze with Jasmine. She smiled beautifully.  I returned the smile rising up from my chair and joined her on the couch. Natalie was giggling away at something Keies was telling her. It was silence between us for a moment. I glared at her from the corner of my eye. She looked up at me from her phone, licking her pink full lips. The image of me kissing those lips played in my head again. I bite my lower lip hard as my eyes landed on her long, tanned thighs. I ignored the naughty thoughts swirling my mind.

"Take a picture with me, Chris" She said, suddenly pulling me close to her and snapping a picture. "I wasn't ready" She giggled looking at the picture she took, then showed me. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't put that on Instagram"  "I not.. don't worry" She held her phone in front of us again. "Ready, this time" I chuckled. "Yeah"

Jasmine

I tagged the picture I took with Chris 'in the studio w/ @fuckyopictures' with two added emoji's. "Its gonna get a lot of likes. Not to mention MediaTakeOut or TMZ gets it their gonna make out to be something more than just two friends taking a picture" He chuckled looking down at his phone. When he said friends it made me feel a type of way, for what reason? I don't know.. we were just friends.

It's time to celebrate like I just touched down

Know we getting ready to party 

I'm a show you how

Yeah shit happens but tonight we don't care

I just wanna see you put your hands in the air and say

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh 

Hey little mama all that ass in them pants

Drop it like you're single even though you got a man

Black and Puerto Rican with a Spanish accent

Hands on the dancing like we sexing 

Two hours past and I'm having a good time. Everyone laughing, cracking jokes. Chris and his friends are so funny. Me and Chris took a few more pictures together but said we wouldn't post them on Instagram. Keies and Natalie are still flirting, it's adorable. I smell a love connection.

"I getting hungry.. you want anything? I'm bout to order some food" "No, thanks" I replied shaking my head. "I know how you models are. You gonna eat" I cut my eyes at him as walked off from me, over to two tall, dark skinned men. "Was that suppose to be funny?" I mumbled. I eat.. just not hungry. 

Natalie walked over to me with a wide smile. I smiled at her as she plopped down next to me. "Here.. Kenneth is on the phone and he doesn't sound happy" She told me passing me her phone. I looked at her confused. "Why he didn't call my phone?" She shrugged, got up and went back over to Keies.

"Hey, Kennybear. Wh-" "I been calling you Jasmine. Why you haven't been answering?" I rolled my eyes. "I didn't get any calls from you" I said as I pulled my phone from my pocket, slid the bar opening it. He was calling me. I had eight missed calls, all from him. I didn't hear my phone over the loud music. "I'm sorry.." "I was almost worried about you" "I'm fine Kennybear" I told him as I pulled at the ends of my hair. "I got some news that'll make you happy" A smile spread across my face. Excitement flooding throughout my body. "What is it?"