Shiguru & Sayo | 💉 |

"Ouch!" Shiguru yelped in pain and lie back down in his own VIP patient room. He then heard a knock and returned back to normal. 

"Come in," he stated. The door opened and it was none other than Sayo. 

"How are you feeling?" Sayo asked, walking in with the bouquet of flowers. 

"Sayo, how do you I was here?" Shiguru asked in surprise as she placed the bouquet of flowers in a vase. 

"Oh, the nurses were whispering about it. And since I finished my shift today, I thought I'll pay you a visit." Sayo smiled and explained. 

"Ah." was that came out of Shiguru's mouth. He watched Sayo as she trimming the flower and placing them in the vase. 

Although she always wore her outfits whenever they meet at the base, it somehow different when she was wearing it at her workplace. He didn't how to describe it. 

He knew she was quite famous because not only she's pretty but her tenacious attitude towards her duty. Sometimes he wondered how she managed to balance between saving patients' life and fighting against evil. 

"Shiguru-kun?" Sayo tapped him lightly. Shiguru quickly snapped out of his thoughts. 

"Yes?" he asked. 

"Are you feeling okay? You were staring at blank space for a while." Sayo asked in concern. 

"I'm fine." he replied. 

"Trying to keep it cool like always, huh? Don't worry there's no camera in the hospital." Sayo teased. Shiguru fumed but smiled back. 

Before their conversation continued, a knock on the door was heard. 

"Come in." Sayo said. 

Turned out it was a nurse. "Oshikiri-san, it's time for your final shot." the nurse stated. 

Shiguru gulped and Sayo giggled at his nervous face. 

"Oh, Oharu-sensei, sorry I didn't notice you." the nurse quickly apologized after seeing Sayo standing there. 

"It's fine. I'm just here to visit Shiguru. I'll take my leave now." Sayo said. 

"NO wait!" Shiguru stated. The nurse and Sayo both turned to him. 

"Can you stay for a while? Um...." Shiguru tried to hide his blush. The nurse chuckled and finished the phrase for him. 

"He's afraid of needles. Would you mind standing next to him Oharu-sensei?" the nurse explained. 

"Ahh...I see." Sayo said, "Sure it's no problem," and walked next to Shiguru. 

Shiguru looked away from the needle as the nurse started rubbing alcohol on his right hand. He shut his eyes tight but he felt a hand reaching him and squeezed it. 

"It's going to be fine. It's just feel like an ant bite you." Sayo murmured to him. 

"Just relax your arm, Oshikiri-san." the nurse instructed. Shiguru let out a deep breath and relax his right arm muscle. 

The needle was approaching and it was landed right there on his skin. He squeeze Sayo's hand, in which she didn't really mind. 

"Done." the nurse stated, "you did well Oshikiri-san." 

"Phew." Shiguru stated. 

"Thank you, Oharu-sensei." the nurse turned to Sayo. 

Sayo returned with a smile and nodded. The nurse started wrapping things up and left the room. 

"Um...Shiguru-kun, can you let go of my hand now?" Sayo asked, trying not to look at him. 

"Oh...gomen" Shiguru said and quickly removed it. 

"Anyways, I gotta leave now. I'll visit you again tomorrow." Sayo said. 

"Matte..." Shiguru called out and Sayo turned back before leaving. 

"Arigato." he told her, " and...can you not tell the others please?" he begged. 

"Sure." she smiled at him, "See you tomorrow." and left. 

"See you," Shiguru said and waved. 

After Sayo left, a smile couldn't help but spread on Shiguru's face as he started to remember earlier how Sayo squeezes his hand. 

What do you think? I'm so excited to hear that this ship is actually canon! Can't wait until the DVD comes out! 

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! 

Til' next time, 

Adieu~~~