Lucky & Hammy | 🦷 |

"Do you even know how scary it is?" Hammy pouted, standing in front of the dentist's clinic. 

"C'mon, it shouldn't be that bad. It's just wisdom teeth extraction. You got this!" Lucky patted her shoulder. 

She pushed his handoff. "I'm the one being on that dentist chair. Not you. Of course, you say 'it's not bad". She huffed. 

"Psstt...of course not. I already got mine done before, that's why I'm telling you it's not that bad. Don't worry." Lucky explained. Seeing Hammy rolling her eyes, Lucky put both of his hands on her shoulder. 

"Hammy, you got this! I'll be right there too." he comforted her. Hammy looked at his eyes and sighed. 

"I know. I know. I fought Dark Matter and have faced worse situations than this." Hammy stated. 

"Now that's the spirit!" Lucky cheered. Hammy let out a small smile. 

"Now let's get in there," Lucky said, pointing towards the door. Hammy stared at it, gulped, and finally walked in. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

After the procedure...

"Alright. It will be a 1-week appointment checkup. Also, we will send the prescription to your closest pharmacy. The medication will include amoxicillin 500mg and ibuprofen. There will be directions on how to take them when you grabbed them from the pharmacy," the front desk receptionist told Hammy. Hammy with the ice pack near her cheek just nodded. 

Before Hammy walked out with Lucky at the door waiting, the front desk receptionist whispered to her, "You're so lucky to find such a caring boyfriend." 

"Wait--he's not---"Hammy was about to explain but the front desk receptionist was already busy assisting another patient. She just sighed and walked towards Lucky. 

"Woo-hoo! You got it. So brave!" Lucky complimented Hammy. Hammy just gave he the stare and he stopped. 

"How about we get some ice cream later?" Lucky hinted when they walked down toward the road. 

Hammy's eyes lit up. "Really?" she muffled, still having the ice pack nearby her cheek. 

"Yeah. Let's visit Spada's restaurant." Lucky suggested. Hammy excitedly nodded. 

"Yes! I'll catch up with Raptor as well." She said. It was hard to understand but Lucky knew what she meant. 

"Great! Should we head down now?" Lucky asked. 

"Sure! But you're paying." Hammy stated and walked ahead. Lucky's eye widened. He knew that his pocket would not survive if Hammy was eating ice cream. 

"No wait---could you at least pay half?" Lucky ran up to her. 

"No!" and she continued to skip down the road. 

"Hammy! Please!" Lucky begged, catching up to her. 

"Nu-uh." She stated and started running. Lucky chased after her and continue with the pleading. 

Just like that the two ran all the way towards Spada's restaurant with Lucky's wallet being the victim of all this mess. 

The End. 

What do you think? 

Did you guys enjoy it?

TIl' next time, 

Adieu~~~