Juuru & Sena | 🏃🏻‍♀️ |

"Can we take a break now?" Juuru sighed, getting out of breathe. 

"Of course no! We still have 1.2 km left to finish. Come on Juuru. Speed up!" Sena turned back and told him. 

Juuru looked at the girl in front of him and sighed. 

If she didn't look so upset this morning about her partner abandoning her practice runs, I wouldn't have sacrificed myself. What was I thinking?

He felt someone tugged his hand. Turned out it was Sena. 

"Alright. Alright. We can take a small break at that bench over there." She told him. Juuru smiled and nodded. 

"Arigato, Sena-chan!" he said. 

"Hai.Hai." She smiled back at him. 

He did voluntarily came with me just to cheer me up. I guess I should something in return. 

It's been months since their fight ended. But everyone still kept in contact with each other. Especially Sena and Juuru. Maybe it was because their age is closed to each other. 

"Ne Juuru,..." Sena called out to him as he took a sip of his water. 

"Hai?" he replied. 

She pondered over the question, before using all her might to ask him, "Do you mind joining me every morning to just run around the park? Like morning jog." She looked at him in the eyes. 

Juuru stared back, don't agree. Don't agree. his mind told him. 

"Sure!" Dang, it!  he stated. 

"Hontou?" She asked gleefully. 

Say no! Say no!  " Hontou," he replied. He couldn't help himself. He still didn't know why he would even agree to do that. 

"But it won't be that long as this right?" he joked. 

"Of course. Not to worry. It would only take 5 laps!" she smiled back. His jaw dropped. 

"Just kidding. It would be only 2 laps." she stuck out her tongue after seeing his reactions. 

Well, he did agree to come. So I guess I could reduce my morning laps routine. 

"Oh okay. Thank goodness." he let out a relief breathe. 

"You know morning exercises are not that bad. You'll get used to it.!" She tried to cheer him up. 

"I know. I know." he stated, it was the same thing that was chastised to him by his teachers.

"We can always find a place to sit by after we finish and you could draw!" She added in, seeing his sad face. 

"Really? You don't mind just sitting there." Juuru asked. 

"Of course!" Sena smiled. Even though I hate sitting there doing nothing, it is worth it. 

"It's a deal then!" Juuru extended out his hand. Sena shook it. 

"Now let's go. 1.2 km!" Sena stated, standing up from the bench. 

"Alrighty, ma'am!" Juuru stated. And they continued to jog down the road. 

Both of them are excited for tomorrow - as their new daily morning routine will begin - with the two of them together. 

The End! 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Til' next time, 

Adieu~~~