Pt1

. One thing I hate in France that always gets on my nerves are those people who are always like "oooooh it's so cold outside" "oooh let me just roll my sleeves down because im always so cold" Bitch it's 45 fucking degrees outside, we are literally being cOoCkEd. The last thing I need to hear right now is your VoIcE. ShUt up

. To the people who can't text and are painfully dry:
Hey, this is me letting you know that my back is in so much pain for trying to carry on this conversation. I am literally developing scoliosis. And not only that it smells like a public restroom because you are as dry as shit. You are literally the crumbs of camel shit in the Sahara desert being cooked, Super heated, overnated (that's not a word) if I was to take those super dry crumbs of camel poo and grind them into powder and then inhale them and then literally die from lung infection that still wouldn't be as dry as you trying to talk to me right now.

. Why is it we have to show respect to old people, just because there old? Like at family reunions and everything some old ass prickly ugly bitch aunt that I have, can be standing there making fun of my weight, my spots, my skin tone, my hair, my -literally everything , and I would have to stand there and be like..... "thank you" CAN PLEASE PUNCH HER... I, I promise I'm not going to kic- I JUST WANT TO PUNCH HER.

. You know what I think is really funnyyyyyy? Is that yall can be saying:"oh ima BAD BITCH, I don't need nobody, I'm a stong independent QUEEN!" But the moment a crusty ass tall curly haired boy with the personality of a fucking wet mop shows you the tiniest crumb of attention *breaths in* AAFHHHHWUWGHS

. I hate everything that's math and science related, cuz I literally lack the fundamental brain cells to do that stuff, i literally need a calculator for everything, I don't care If we're doing biology, I'm going to use a fucking calculator. But I also hate science because.... that shit is just fucking weird. How are you gonna tell me we evolved from a tadpole looking ass bitch? How r u gonna tell me y=mx+b is a fucking line, how is that a line ? Why does it matter how many apples Jamie is gonna fucking eat I don't care. Bitch can starve.

. K this is what my dream was. So there was 2 of me and so 1 me survived an earthquake and the first thing I texted 2 me was:" yaaassss Mother Nature shake that ass" girl u are about to get crushed my a falling ceiling whatareyoudo- and then 1 me went to see an IT movie by myself and like half an hour in I said to 2 me on snap and I'm like "uuugghhh penny wise is kinda hot" when the little kid got his arm literally ripped off his body, I was like " Omg penny wise is so dominant" wtf how can I still be so weird in my dream like no. Stop.

. I don't understand people who tell me: "money's not gonna make you happy, even if u like buy all those clothes your still gonna be sad"...... yaaa.... but I'll be sad and cute... unlike you, sad and ugly, tf.

. I had this argument with my parents and they were like " the only thing you care about is your self" bitch i don't even care about anything. The only thing that matters to me is how long I'm supposed to cut my chicken for. Because being sad sucks. But being sad and trying to eat a chicken that is on fire is even worse.

. I think it's fucking hilarious when teachers will expect u to remember something that they said in a lesson 2 weeks ago. They'll be like "Oh U gUyS dOnT rEmEmBeR wHeN I tOlD u.." ... No! I can't even remember what happened to me 5 minutes ago. Half the time I will walk into a room and not remember y I went into that room for, like bitch I could of literally been shot. 14 times. In the head. And I will get up and walk away and be like... what happened? K the only thing going on in my head is the animal crossing sound track.

. Okay idk if this is just me, but do yall ever get random boots of motivation in the middle of the night? Ur literally lying in bed like a fucking beached whale, exhausted from a day of doing absolutely nothing, but then suddenly ur brain ms like " hmmm maybe it's a good time to get up and change my life right now" and that is exactly what happened to me cuz it's 3 in the fucking morning and I just got up and completed my geography essay. GeOgRaPhY. I feel like Albert Einstein, and I'm very proud of myself, but where on earth is my brain when I actually need it, cuz half the time I be walking around, stupid as a fucking rock, shaped like a fucking ups box, not knowing what the hell I'm doing in my fucking life, other than to eat everything in my kitchen.