Pt2

. Why do some Wattpad writers go through the most horrifying traumatic shit. like they would literally disappear from the app and then a few months later they literally be like "hey you guys sorry for not updating recently , I was in prison and they didn't have Wi-Fi, and also apparently my grandma was hit by a train, but I promise new chapters are coming soon!" like how are your life so interesting. And then boom new chapter Harry Styles licks your

. I got this off tiktok but here you go:
Teacher:"study"
A year has 365 days for me to study, after taking away 52 Sundays there's only 313 days left. There's only 50 days in the summer and that's way too hot to work and I'm usually in a different country so now there's only 263 days left. We r meant to sleep about 8 hours a day so that's about 122 days in a year, so now I've got 141 days left to study. If I fool and have fun around for 1 hour a day, 15 days r gone so now I'm left with 126 days. I spend around 2 hours a day eating, that's about 30 days a year so now I've got 96 days left. I spend about 1 hour a day speaking with friends and family that's 15 less days so now Im at 81. Exams and tests takes about 35 days so now I'm at 46 days left in the year. Personally I travel a lot to France to visit family in the other holidays so that's another 15 days, so I've got 21 days left. It's important to exercise and do sport about 1 hour a day which takes away another 15 days so I have only 6 days left to study. Let's say I'm sick at a minimum of 3 days a year I'm now at 3 days and then I have a sleepover for 2 days I'm now down to 1 day, and that 1 day is my birthday.

So I went on tiktok on a peaceful morning and some bitch with a username trumpsooshiegooshiepussy liked my post. Is this normal? Is this who we are? Ppl r creative but in the wrong ways. Imagine if we used this creativity to cause world change. Fix global warming. Idk build spaceships. Instead ppl r spending their time and effort creating shit like trumpsooshiegooshiepussy. I swr to god if aliens found r planet and listen to us for a second.. them bitches would be like *listening to wap "no" and proceed to kill us.

Ok ya breaking up w someone probably sucks but but realising that all of the actors from ur favourite show as a kid all hate each other.. 😶 that shit ruins your childhood. I grew up that the victorious actors were besties and when I realised that everyone hated tori vaga I cried. I literally didn't want to eat anything for the rest of my life. As a 10 year old that ripped my soul out of my coochie. I was shocked to the core.

Another thing I hate is when brand new mums make Instagram accounts for their fucking week old baby that still looks like a ducking shrivelled piece of an eggplant. And they pretend to be their own baby and leave comments under their own posts saying some shit like "oh my mummy's the best mummy" no. Ur mummy has mental illness

I hate it sm when someone says:"mAyA wHy DoNt U bE yOuRsElF?" Bitch I am annoying asf, the whole reason why I have no friends is because someone told me when I was 5 years old to bE yOuRsElF. And then no one fucking talked to me for like 6 years if my life because i was too weird and I smelt like fish.

Why do teachers get so weird abt jewellery? They be like "ur distracting my lesson w all that metal in ur ears". Actually if my fucking claires accessories are more interesting than ur lesson, I hate to break it to u but u are a boring prick and it's not my fault gracie is failing maths.

"What's ur dream job🤣❤️✨" who the fuck dreams abt going to work. When's the last time I went to sleep and we're like "awww I'm gonna be a chiropractor😗😴" I dream abt u baby xox PAHA sorry 💀

Running? I don't like it ok? Ur like - running is my therapy 😌💕 u need real therapy. U wake up a 5am and run. Away from someone? No. I wouldn't even run Bering chased by a knife. Maybe a strategic roll. To the left. But running ? I will not. I'll go on strike. 🙄✊

I love it when ppl waste their energy and time lecturing me saying that if I keep living this crazy and depressed lifestyle I'll dye young it's not healthy. Babe. That's the whole point. I'm rlly not trying to stick around forever lov. I'm here for the memories. The shits and giggles. Iykyk. U r Infact lecturing the wrong bitch. Now go knit ur 45th sock.