epilogue.

After saving Sky High, Astrid and Warren reasoned that they deserved to have fun and joined their friends on the dance floor. They even decided to exchange kisses in front of everyone, making the outsiders gawk at the pair, not expecting that the two were together romantically.

Despite that, Freeze Girl attempted her last move by approaching Warren and displaying her ice-covered arm for him to take, winking in his direction and smiling seductively. In response, Astrid made a bold move to pull her boyfriend to her and plant a deep, passionate, intense kiss on his mouth, claiming her territory.

It was a rather sloppy kiss, and she admitted she had exaggerated a bit with her tongue and all that, but she had to make a point, and the only way to make the blondie back off was to show her who Warren belonged to.

"I love when you get rough," he chuckled breathlessly at her possessiveness. "I'm all yours, love. You know that."

"She must know that," Astrid growled before glaring at the blonde girl, who glowered back. Astrid pushed her away with an ice blast that wouldn't hurt her but would put some distance between them. "Now go away, Freeze Girl. You're not the only one with powers that complement his anymore. I'm still the Weather Witch, and I can make your life a living hell."

Freeze Girl huffed.

"I'd like to hear you saying that once he gets tired of you and dumps your sorry ass for something better!" She smirked before shooting another wink at him and striding off.

A victorious smile played on Astrid's lips as she turned back to Warren, who had his pupils dilated with lust and love.

"The nerve of her for thinking that," the silver-haired girl rolled her eyes, unfazed by the accusation.

"That was so hot," he breathed.

Astrid frowned. "Excuse me?"

"Your kiss," he explained. "Your possessiveness, your jealousy. All of you. I'll never get tired of you. I won't go after something better because you're already perfect for me. There's no one better than you out there."

Astrid blinked her eyes to stop her tears.

"You're so cheesy."

"I'm just honest," he pecked her nose.

"Please," Magenta said from beside them. "If you guys are gonna make out, at least do it outside like Will and Layla."

"Sorry," Astrid smiled sheepishly. "We can do naughty things later, War. For now, let's have another kind of fun."

🔥

As Homecoming passed, the entire school knew of Astrid and Warren's relationship and Mr. Silver's sexuality. They have been the main topic on the halls for a month until it eventually lessened to give room for the next gossip.

Fiona was super worried about what happened at Homecoming, but upon seeing how they were all fine, she smacked each of them on their cheeks and embraced them tightly to comfort them and herself.

She and Dwayne started discussing moving in together, so they wouldn't have to go from one place to another so often, saving the teens from the trouble of sharing wardrobes. They deemed that after the events of that year, the young couple would be fine. A relationship like theirs was undoubtedly a long-term commitment, especially after Warren asked Dwayne to give him the blessing of proposing to his niece and asking for his mother's help to choose the right ring.

Dwayne and Patrick were still getting to know each other better, so each one having their home wasn't a problem yet. In the future, the teacher could go live with them if he so wished.

In the meantime, Steve Stronghold invited Dwayne, Astrid, and Warren for dinner, going even further to extend the invitation to Fiona as well.

It was awkward as hell, to put it lightly, but Dwayne and Fiona didn't seem so bothered. They were polite, even when Steve would let out an offensive comment without acknowledging it, but Josie was quick to make him apologize. At least he was trying.

Warren started to warm up to Will upon noticing how the younger boy wasn't such an ass as he used to be. And by default, Layla and Astrid also spent more time together despite being completely different.

During their last year, Warren sought help from Fiona and Dwayne to plan the best way to propose Astrid on their graduation. They came up with the best place, moment, and ring.

It was an unforgettable surprise for the girl, involving their friends, family, a new house, and the prom. Freeze Girl's shock and disbelief was the cherry on top.

All was well for Mr. and future Mrs. Peace.