Here I am

We pulled into the driveway my aunt standing there waiting she was happy to see me I guess it was because I hadn't seen her since the funeral, she has 3 kids I got out the car "hi aunt Marie hi uncle Dave" I said giving them both a big hug "dani honey look how grown up you are I can't even stand it"
Uncle Dave said "Dani you look just like your mother when she was your age" aunt Marie said as my dad got out the car "Marie Dave how r ya" dad said not really caring "we are doing fine Paul and you I see you brought brook and josh" uncle Dave said annoyed but trying not to show it . My dad opened the trunk grabbing my 2 bags and 3 boxes then my 3 cousins came out there's dj he's 18 the oldest , Carter who's the same age as me and the youngest James who's 8. I gave all of them a hug and said hello my dad uncle Dave and DJ took my bags inside while carter and my aunt showed me around and where me and carter where sharing a room , Carter had changed a lot since we were 8 she was wear a crop top with flower print and light washed jeans with white converse. Brook had gotten out of the car and in the house josh following behind i'm pretty sure she snuck a few beers before we left she said to my aunt "Nice little place you got here" my aunt just shook her head yes then josh said "can we go and go to Disney already" "ok" my dad said in reply after saying my goodbyes they drove away faster then I could say "have a safe trip"