chapter four

"Sasuke?" I repeat, dumbfounded. 

The raven haired boy...it's Sasuke. He...he lied to me. Not that I could be mad or anything. ..just.....wow. At least he's appealing and not a sweaty old guy with a gut.

Sasuke raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down. I close my eyes and get ready for the bashing and confrontation. Nothing. I slowly open my eyes to see him giving me a funny look. He suddenly grabs my hand and drags me to where he was sitting. I blush deeply, even if he isn't the guy I had expected...we've shared some deep moments.

I sit and stare at my lap. "So I guess we both lied" he says in his deep voice. I look up to see him staring at me, taking in every detail of me. My blush deepens "I-I'm s-sorry" I say, tears threatening to spill. He sighs deeply "you're a lot cuter than that Brazilian model I'll give you that" he says looking at my chest. "S-Sasuke-kun" I say covering my chest. His face inches closer to mine "I like how my name sounds leaving your lips" he murmurs.
Oh Kami this guy is nothing like the sweet Sasuke onlineeee

꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱

Sasuke and I talked for a bit, not once did he smile. He looked so serious and sounded so monotone, nothing like the one online.

Ino and Sakura kept watching us, expecting something cute, so Sasuke gave them what they wanted. He got us one chocolate shake and we shared it. He dipped two straws in there and we drank awkwardly. He kept looking away, not daring to look at me. I kept my eyes on him. Even if he wasn't the blue eyed beauty I wanted... I wanted this Sasuke.

Finally his eyes met mine. It seemed like he was examining me. His lips left the straw and hovered my forehead. He kissed it lightly then he rested his own against mine. I could hear Ino and Sakura squealing.

"So why did you lie" he asks suddenly.

I can feel a pit in my stomach grow. "Because...t-things...I...well, I-I'm not c-considered very a-appealing here and all" I say looking at the ground. "You're an idiot" he says simply. My head snaps up "I know it was stupid but I couldn't help it! Do you know what its like to be rejected by every guy you try to be with?! They all think I'm weird and creepy...I've never felt so alone...until I met you..." His eyes widen slightly. "Every guy I've ever talked to treated me like a friend..or they didn't even notice me, never remembered my name...but you came along and...you somehow liked me...maybe it was because you thought I was that Brazilian model or maybe you actually like my personality... I didn't care...I was being selfish, yes, but I needed that feeling....you made me feel so...so-"

I was interrupted... By a kiss.

His lips...warm and welcoming. This feeling...I've been wanting this for so long.... Finally♡

꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱꒰⁎❛⃘ੌ ᵕ ❛⃘ੌ⁎꒱

Sasuke decided to walk me home. We walk in silence, a blush stinging my cheeks as he held my hand. People stare as we walk.

"Y-You don't have t-to" I say softly.

He obviously ignores me. I look up at him. He's so much taller than me...
"I knew"
What? What's he talking about?
"I knew you weren't some Brazilian model. Shit I don't even like Brazilians" he says continuing to look straight.
"Y-you did?" I say shocked.
He knew I was lying yet he refused to call me out on it. What is he playing at?
"Yeah, I knew as soon as we started talking. You were so bubbly and full of life. I needed that. No one has ever made me feel like this. You're different in a way. You have so many good traits yet the thing that ruins all this is your low self-esteem. Hinata can't you see you're beautiful?"
Once again our lips met. It took me by surprise. I didn't expect him to go for another one. This feeling he gives me...I feel so high. My stomach gets so bubbly I deep like I might explode. Everything in the background is so irrelevant, only the two of us are here.
Is this what love feels like?

Here's an update (・ω・ノ)ノ
Vote & review! ♡
Until next time!!!
 ∩__∩
ฅ(。・㉨・。)ฅ♡