Chapter Nine

"SLEEEEEEP OVEEEEEERR!!" Ino shouts hugging me and Sakura.

Ino had suggested we all go to her home and have a slumber party, since we haven't spent time together. Sakura was hesitant at first but gave in since she didn't want to do chores all night. I had nothing to do, and it had been a while since we all hung out, so I agreed.

"Tehehe so tell me Ino, is Sai still playing hard to get?" Sakura says teasingly. Ino blushes and crosses her arms, "shuddap billboard brow!" Sakura pretends to be offended, "but Ino, I wish to know how my best friend's love life is going" she says batting her eyelashes.

"Why don't worry about your own love life" Ino says while crossing her arms. Sakura blushes deeply, "w-well I do have someone in my life right now." Me and Ino look at each other then back to Sakura, "who?!" we shout inunion.
"I'm not telling!" Sakura exclaims as she covers her face with her hands.

This is great! Sakura has been single for a while now and we've attempted to set her on blind dates. I really hope things are going great for her and her mystery boy! "C'moooon will you at least tell us what he's like??" Ino asks in an excited voice. Sakura's cheeks turn a shade darker, "well....he's sweet and he cares about me.....at times it seems like he doesn't care about me but... " she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear, "but I know he actually really loves me!"

Wow..... She's so in love with him.. Its so.. This is the best! Things are so great now and I can't help but adore everything.

"So Hinata, how's it going with Sasuke, did you two...yanno" she says winking at me. My gave heats up completely as the images of the other day rmcome back. Sakura raises an eyebrow as I cover my gave with my hands, "I-I-I...."

"Weeeeeeeeeell?" Ino comes closer and moves my hands, "did you?"

"I-I-I don't wish to t-t-talk about i-it"

"Oh my kami you guys totally fucked!" Ino exclaims with a giggle.

"W-We didn't!!!..... We......we made love" I whisper closing my eyes. Remembering his touch and how soft his lips felt against my bare chest. Oh Sasuke~ ♡

"So....you lost your virginity to Sasuke?" Sakura asks with a gloomy expression. Oh no! I didn't tell her...she's probably upset I didn't tell her right after it happened!! Gahh I am a terrible friend!

"Well yes...I should've told you guys earlier bu-"

"Did it hurt? Was he rough? Was he dominant? How big was he? Did you bleed?" Ino bombarded me with questions. Sakura stared at me with an unreadable look plastered on her face. Is she really that upset that I didn't tell her?

"Holy crap Hinata!" Ino shouts. My face turns a few red shades darker as she pokes one. It jiggles a bit "I-Inooooo!" I squeal as they both stare at my chest.

"There's no way! You gotta be stuffing!" Sakura exclaims and pulls my gown over my head. I'm not wearing a bra....oh nooooooooo

"Holy crap its the real deal!" Sakura says to Ino. I can't really see what is happening and I don't trust these two with my-

"Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" they're t-t-touching them...

"Do they feel fake???"

"No they feel real!"

Ahhh~

"Holy crap they're so big though"

"Hinata aren't they heavy??"

"Gahhhhhhhh~ ♡"

...

That doesn't sound like Sakura...or Ino.... Then who could it-

"YOU IDIOT!!!!" CRASH as I'm about to pull my gown down I feel something on my chest- no, on my breasts.....

I move my hands to feel.... That's hair.... Someone... Someone is butryibg their face in my breasts!!! Who... Who is it?

"NARUTO YOU PERVE!!" Ino hisses. I can hear Sakura and Ino cracking their knuckles. This is bad!! What do I-

"Na...ru...... TOOOOOO!!" that's.......

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa~♡♡" hnnn Naruto just bit me little... Ahhh Naruto-kun... Why.. Is your face still there?...

Before I could think anymore Naruto is yanked off and my night gown is pulled down. I look up to see a mad yet blushing Sasuke. Our eyes don't meet, mainly because he's looking away. Does he think I liked having Naruto on me? No... I won't let him think that!

"S-Sasuke..!" He turns to me, I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and press my luos against his.

"I rub rou" I say still trying to kiss him. I can feel a smile form as he kisses back.

I adore you, Uchiha Sasuke

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Hi guys!! Here's an update! Today is my birthday so I decided to give you guys another chapter since I've been a terrible author-chan 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

I hope you guys enjoy!!! I'm sorry its so short & I'm sorry it took so long!!! Thank you for being patient with me and I'll make sure the next chapter doesn't take so long!!! Until next time (: (๑'ㅂ'๑)♡*.+゜