chapter seven

Today I'm seeing Hinata. I'm not sure how I'll face her, after last night, I don't think I can.

How could I betray her like that? She doesn't deserve that what so ever. Hinata is a sweet girl who simply wants to be loved back just as much as the amount she gives. Sigh, I'm a terrible boyfriend and human being. What person would do such a terrible thing? Its repulsive...

My lip quivers as I stare at the cup in my hands. Hinata suggested we meet up at this simple deli. I held a mug of coffee, black. My thoughts suffocate me as I sit in the corner in a two person booth. Its a decent place with average amount of people.

Girls chatter away and giggle at dumb things. I pull out my iPhone and look at the time 2:38pm she's eight minutes late...

"S-Sasuke, sorry I'm late" a small voice says. My head snaps up to sww an adorable Hinata. She wore a simple black skirt that went up to her waist, a plain white shirt that read "more issues that Vogue" on it. Black knee socks on her slim legs. Hinata is about the cutest girl in this damn town! Her natural red cheeks made her look even better. Her indigo hair was loose and swaying as she walked.

I began walking towards her, she's so tiny....aweee. Oh god she's absolutely perfect. Why would I even consider-

Oh no....why? Why would fate be so cruel to me? Why must this happen? Why? Please...tell me why?!

My face is buried in Hinata's chest.

"S-S-SASUKE!!!!" pow "YOU PERVERT!" smack "HOW DARE YOU?!" smaaackk "THE NERVE!!!" Every girl in this stupid deli is getting their turn at me. Great.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I'D NEVER PURPOSELY DO THAT! THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

"M-My chest is r-repulsive?" Hinata sniffles out. Tears forming in her lavender eyes, "that's not what I meant" I say attempting to get up. "That's so mean!" A girl with blonde hair says....wait, that's one of Hinata's friends!

"You!" I point at the blonde haired girl. For some reason her face turned pale. Then again her outfit is also suspicious. Who wears sunglasses and a trench coat to a deli? Its not even the slightest bit cold outside. Is she....?

"Hey are you stal-"

"Kyaaaaaaa!" She shouts and runs out the door. today's is just greaat.

After ten more minutes of being beat to death, I was able to sit down and eat a sandwich. It was actually really good compared to anything my maids had ever made.

"That's all you're going to eat?" Hinata is picking at her salad, as if its an unpleasant sight. Obviously I'm going to have to push her.

I grip my sandwich and stand up; Hinata stares at me and tilts her head a bit. I lean towards her and brush the sandwich on her bottom lip, hinting for her to open her mouth. A blush lingers as she opens her mouth, "c'mon Hina-hime, you have to open your mouth wider if you want a decent bite" I say raising a brow.

"O-Okay.." Her mouth opens wider and she bites a big chunk of the sanwich. Mayo runs down her chin as she chews slowly. Wow....she's adorable. Not to mention her blush us about the cutest ever. The way her indigo bangs frame her face....the way her eyes are full of life. Hyuga Hinata is absolutely perfect.

The date was kind of awkward yet it was comfortable. Next we decide to go check out the movie theatre that just opened up. There were some romantic movies but I decided horror was the perfect choice. Scared Hinata clinging to me, I'll be comforting her and maybe I'll even get another kiss. Hinata hasn't even tried to kiss me, its cute and innocent but I feel as if I repulse her.