Chapter Eight

"S-Sasuke" she moans softly as I kiss down her pale neck. Every kiss making her arch her back as I use my right hand to grope her breast lightly.

"S-S-Sasuke I-I'm a v-v-virgin" she stutters out, a blush stinging her cheeks. How much I love this girl.

"We don't have to do this" I say giving a smile, "we can just binge Netflix."

This girl, I love her do damn much, this one girl is the only one I want. "N-No.... I w-want y-you yo keep going" she says in a husky voice, her eyes half closed. My body trembles as she guides her hand down my torso and into my pants. "Hinata..." I breathe out as her soft hands maneuvered perfectly.

"H-Hinata.....hnnng...." What a perfect girl. I love her. I love how she can be cute and shy but can be this goddess in bed. My eyes gaze at her perfect body; her flat stomach and busty chest. As her hand pulls away I pout and look into her lavender eyes that I adore so much. I can feel the warmth of not just her body, but of the love between us two.

My lips press against hers as I pull her panties down and slide them off her slender legs. A moan escapes her mouth as my fingertips glide against her womanhood. I spread her legs and insert myself into her. Whimpering, she wraps her lags around my hips as I thrust softly.

We sit in the tub together, soaking in the vanilla scented bath. I rest my chin on the top of her head, "don't be nervous, a bath with me shouldn't worry you so much" I say looking at her chest. Soapy breasts are covered by small hands that can't seem to cover much. My arms wrap around her and press her against me so that her back against my chest.

"Do you want to get out love?" I ask, kissing her shoulder. Not a word comes out, but she nods simply. Probably still thinking about earlier. "Sasuke..." My attention now fully on what her next words will be and if they will hurt me or build for us.

"Do you love me?"

I'm dumbfounded. Of course I love her, I've been with her for two years. I've hated myself before I met her, I wanted so badly to end everything. For years I've starved myself, refused to allow anyone into my life. I built walls around myself to avoid being hurt again. But then she comes and lights up my world. I looked past the fake profile and deeper into her actual self. How funny and quirky she is. Everything about her captivated me and mesmerized me. Hyuga Hinata is the reason I'm still alive.

"I adore you, I love you" I whisper into her ear.

As we lay in bed I can see how bashful she got. We've revealed ourselves completely to each other. We gave each other our bodies and she gave me her most precious-

"S-Sasuke... I k-know you p-probably think I-I gave you t-the most precious thing I own...b-but...."

But what?

"You're the most precious person and/or thing to me"

Hyuga Hinata is the girl I plan to marry.

I'M SORRY ITS SHORT!!!!!!
BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE!
I'LL TRY AND UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES TOO!
VOTE & REVIEW~