x i .

Aurora Romano:

After driving for around 20 minutes we pull up to the driveway of the mansion and I sigh in relief. I get out of the car and begin walking inside before I hear my name being called quietly, "Aurora" someone calls. I turn around and see Alexandra and Aryc walking up to me.

"Yes?" I say annoyed. I really just want to go inside I'm so done with this family.

"We are having dinner with the Cruz and Sanchez families at 7:45 pm at one of our Italian restaurants, please dress formally and meet us downstairs." Alex says.

"Ok, Is there any reason why we are doing this dinner?" I ask curiously.

"It's just an important dinner to get to know some of our business partners and your also going to school with the sons of the families so get to know them." Aryc says exasperated.

"I'll be ready." I say while walking towards the door.

I walk into my room and see that it's already 4:15pm so I begin getting ready.

I take a quick shower and wash my hair, using all coconut scented products. Walking into my closet I choose a pair of black lace undergarments. I look around my closet for a black dress that looks formal. I choose a black silk dress that has a slit up my thigh almost reaching my waist.

I grab my louboutin red bottom heels and slide into them.

After applying my Japanese cherry blossom scented perfume and putting on gold jewelry I walk out of my room slowly.

Stopping at the end of the stairs I look down and see the entire family dressed in red but me. Did I not get the memo?

I walk down the stairs, the click of my heels echoing throughout the silent foyer. I look up with neutral look on my face and see everyone with looks of admiration, even Valentino. I knew that little bitch liked me.

Stepping off the last step I say in a seductive tone, "Are we just going to stay here or go because its 7:15 and we don't want to be late do we?"

Everyone slips out of shock and I finally question. "Why is everyone wearing red? I'm the only one in black?"

Adriana and Leonardo glance at each other and say, "We wanted you to stand out so we decided not to tell you to wear red but it seems like you kind of figured it out because of the shoes." Leo says.

Everyone begins walking to the limo and I step on last having to sit next to Valentino and Matteo.

"What's up bitches?" I say while looking up.

I see Leo turn his head and narrow his eyes at me so I correct myself, "What's up losers?" I turn and look at Leo with a innocent smile.

Everyone begins to laugh and soon enough we are pulling up to the restaurant "Taste of Rome" .

We exit the car one by one me being last and see paparazzi begin to take pictures and ask random ass questions.

After successfully passing the paparazzi we enter and the waitress begins to lead us to a private room that has dimmed lights.