chapter 2

During lunch time , we all sat at the cafeteria and there we sat next to each other accompanied with our friends and we didn't know what was the reason, we were feeling so close to each other and we found that it was so funny as we just met.

Yanie: It was 12 p.m and it was lunch time. My friends and I were very excited as we were curious of the menu of the cafeteria. When we arrived at the location there we saw all the most famous dishes and all of my favorite such as Adobo,Kinilaw and sinigang. And the most important is the two that made my mouth watering, the refreshing view of "ice candy and halo halo".

I was on my way to get Kinilaw and halo halo when suddenly a hand reached to the dishes at the same time as mine. The hand was warm and it felt like I have already feel the touch of this hand somewhere but could not instantly remember. When I lift my head,the first thing I saw was his handsome face with a beautiful smile which made me blush.It was Joseph the one I met this morning.

Joseph:hi yanie, I already knew that it was you when I felt your cute and soft hand next to mine while reaching the dishes.

Yanie: Stop don't say that, you're crazy!you're making me blush and people are watching us.

Joseph: And where's the matter,let them watch and talk , were friends right! Besides, I didn't know that you too like to eat Kinilaw and halo halo same as mine. You know yanie what I was thinking is that we were destined to meet and be friends, don't you?

Yanie: ugh... yes, I thought the same. And yes my favorite dish is Kinilaw and halo halo and I could see i'm not the only one. So,Seph I need to go my friends are waiting for me at the table there , it was a pleasure to be able to talk to you again. Before I leave you , I hope that there will be new opportunities to see you.

Joseph:okay,I need to go too my friends also are waiting for me and it was also my pleasure to talk to you and me too ,I hope there will be new opportunities to meet again.

Ellequinones: Yan, what took you so long? Argie and I were here waiting for you and we almost finished our dish.

Yanie:I'm so sorry guys. I was talking to Joseph the one we met this morning, amber's friend , you know one of the group seducthree.

Argie: ahh yes, I remember
Ellequinones: Me too, I remember. So ,you were talking to him that's why you are this late. I'm so sorry, I scolded you. I now understand what it is love at first sight.

Yanie:Stop it , i'm not in love with him! We're just friend that's it. And while talking we discover that we share something similar. Both of us like to eat Kinilaw and halo halo. And it will be great pleasure if we could meet again and then I left to meet you guys here at the table.

Ellequinones and argie: ummh... yeah, just friend that's why you are blushing and while saying meet again with him a huge appeared from nowhere.

Yanie: Guys, you see you are teasing me now , I think you got the Amber's symptom as she is always the one teasing me. And yeah "JUST FRIEND".

AT THE SAME TIME:
Franz: Joseph, is there something going on between you and that boy ian?

Joseph: No,there's nothing we're just two friends talking to each other. And I got to learn that he liked to eat the same thing as me ;Kinilaw and halo halo.

Ralph: okay,and that's why it took you so long, the similarities between you two?

Joseph: okay, guys I'm so sorry for making you wait for me. Don't be angry , we're the seducthree. We don't fight. Seducthree for life.

Franz and Ralph: Seducthree for life.

Franz:By the way, don't forget that I am organizing a party tonight and the whole class is invited and amber is coming too. I guess you invited ian too and his friend ellequinones and argie.

Joseph: No, I forgot about the party. So sorry ! You know what when the bell ring after the lunch time,don't wait for me.

Ralph: why? No,don't say it I know why you are going to invite him,right?

Joseph:Yes, I would rush to him and his friends and asked them to come.

2minutes later 🔔
Someone in the crowd: Hey, Joseph where are you rushing through like that.

Joseph: I 'm sorry, I can't talk to you now maybe next time. Are you coming to the party tonight?

Someone in the crowd: yes , I'm coming bye.

Joseph: Yanie, yanie....

Yanie:yes, who is calling my name like that in the crowd.

Joseph: oufff, it's me seph.

Yanie:ohh,seph you make all the way through the crowd for me and now you're sweating like crazy. What's the matter seph did you forget something?

Joseph: it's okay ,I'm not the sweaty and I forget to say that my friend Franz has organized a party tonight and I made all the way to invite you and your friends, I hope you would come ?

Yanie:ohh thanks for inviting my friends and I and sure we will come. How could we missed the party after inviting us. Tell your friend Franz that is a pleasure to be invited to his party.

Joseph:okay,then everything is alright.i guess I should go bye.

Yanie and his friends: Bye and thank you for the invitation.

Ellequinones: yan, you see he made all the way to invite you,isn't it romantic?Romeo rushing to his Juliette.

Yanie: ahh....so funny elle. Continue on watching fantasy movies and soon you would take fantasy for reality.

Ellequinones:okay ,I was just kidding I know you two are "just friend ",right!

Yanie:why do I feel like the " just friend" doesn't sound the same when I say it and when you say it.

Ellequinones:It does sound the same, it's just your imagination,right argie?

Argie:Yes,there's nothing wrong with the "just friend", yan it's just your imagination.

Yanie:yeah, just my "imagination". You know what I would not fight with you guys. Let's go now , class will start in a minute and there's only two sessions left and then tonight we must go the party.

Ellequinones and argie: okay, let's go.

Yanie: Hurry up , guys.

Ellequinones and argie: okay, we're coming.