part 2

Joseph pov:

Hopefully, classes are resuming. Frankly,speaking I love to spend time with my family but I hate staying at home for a whole day and being lockdown for almost three months was nothing but worst. I woke up 7Am in the morning thanks to my beautiful mom as if she hasn't come I doubt that I would have attend school. The school starts at 8am and I'm still not prepared and i'm not the type to wake up early.

I got out of the bed, i pulled the curtain and opened the window. Wow....it's so beautiful outside, I could feel the cool breeze tickling my face,the sparkling sun illuminating my face and my brown eyes and the trees moving in rhythm like they are dancing to some mute music that only them could hear. After a lapse of time admiring the view, I instantly remember that I have school and I'm going to be late if I continue. So, I went to the bathroom, I brush my teeth then I took a bath.

Then I wore one of my favorite outfit a brown sweatshirt and a blue jean combined along with a white sneaker without the most important one my black headband. I moved to the mirror then said to myself:"Yeah who is this handsome man, so classy ,fresh ,sexy and cool. I was so mesmerized by my beauty that I forget school again then mum called me and I got downstairs quickly as I can. I only have time to drink coffee and biscuit and directly get into my car ( a red Lamborghini ).

When I arrived to school ,I met with my besties Franz and Ralph. The trios were complete, we walked down the alley where a lost of girls were waiting for us ,then I remembered a scene from my favorite movie :BOYS OVER FLOWER the entrance of the F4 but here is different it's the F3 I suppose. But nevermind from far I could see one of my supportive friend amber but she was not alone. I goes straight to her ,greet her and I saw someone who I didn't know but he was small ,cute, charming and his eyes were like the eyes of a deer and were sparkling. She presented us.