part 2

Yanie: No, I don't mind but could you give a minute, I have to tell my friends so that they don't need to worry, okay.

Joseph:Okay no problem , the place is behind the pool,it's the garden of Franz's house tell them in case that  they might come to fetch you later.

Yanie:Yes okay.

Yanie:Elle , argie I'm going to go somewhere with Joseph,I will be back later. But in case that we are leaving, I will be at the back of the pool. Joseph told me there is a garden.

Ellequinones: okay, Romeo and Juliette are going in the garden. We won't come and disturb you, it will be troublesome if when we come we might see something   like ...

Yanie:Something like what? Finish your word.

Argie: something like by example, " a kiss".

Yanie: What "kiss"! Guys, Joseph and I are friend. We're  going to talk outside as it is loud here and we might not hear each other that's it.

Ellequinones: okay. Two friend going  into the garden without no one around nor without noise.

Yanie:Yes!you know I won't fight with you... So,I 'm heading to the garden with him, see you later.

Elle and argie:Yes, see you later.

I went to Joseph side and we cross by the pool and head towards a wooden door which when he open, I saw a beautiful garden with luminous light,stone statue and a fountain in the middle within which the liana stem were surrounding it.

Joseph head to the balcony in the garden and I followed him. There I saw a cozy sofa with a table in the middle on which was displace a bottle of white wine and two empty glasses.

Joseph: yanie, would you want a glass of wine?

Yanie: of course yes. This garden is very cozy and I like the vibe that it reflects.

Joseph: I knew you would like it. Isn't it much better than all this noise at the party.

Yanie:yes it's much better.

Joseph: So...,the cutie of the school like to party, drink and dance.

Yanie: of course who would not like to party , you do too right ? Seph there's more about me that you don't know but with time you would get to know it.

Joseph: Me too I like to party and I agree that only time will let us know the unknown and friends get to know each other.

A few hours later, Joseph and I have both emptied the bottle of wine. After that we started sprouting nonsense and laughing to it. We were enjoying ourselves until this incident. Joseph and I kiss each other. When we realized that, we were embarrassed and we started being awkward to each other.

Yanie: I...i'...I'm sorry,I was too drunk. Let's forget about it. It was an incident.

Joseph: Me too i'm sorry. Let's forget.

We stayed silent for a few hours until  Elle rushed into the garden which worsened it and said that we were heading back home. I stood up awkwardly , still in shock of this scene, before leaving the garden I only said farewell to Joseph with the straight look of mine that was unusual and still in confusion of what happen. I could see that Joseph too was in confusion and reply to me by farewell as well with a straight face too.

When I head back home, I vomit and took a bath then changed into my pyjama and lied on the bed. After a few minutes, I could barely closed my eyes as this scene(kiss scene) loop in my head and I guessed it was the same for Joseph.