part 1

Yanyan pov:-
    It's the resuming of class today. It's 6AM in the morning and here as always my mum has come to wake me up to go to school. She knows that  i'm very picky on clothes and i tend to be late why choosing as i'm indecisive as all the clothes I've in my wardrobe goes well on me. I have open the windows beside my bed and then suddenly I could feel the cool breeze on my face and it was pleasant.

   I went to the bathroom, firstly I brush my teeth then took a bath. I got out and search for my favourite crop top which I wore on me to make a good first impression and a street pants and a sneaker which I received  from my mum on my 18th birthday. I put on some nudes makeup. I was in hurry that I skip some stairs while going down to the kitchen.

   It was also almost 7:30AM and school starts at 8am. I was in rush that I only have time to drink a cup of milk and a biscuit and got in the car quickly and my mother started the engine. It was only a few minutes till we arrived, then my favorite song play and i sing along as i was bored. We arrived my mum said;" here yanie you can go now ohhh... sweetie a little kiss on the forehead for my prince and be good to teachers and classmates." I got out the car and was  face to face with the gate ,I was going to enter when suddenly I heard someone calling me ,I turned back and I saw argie and ellequinones my bestfriends.

I waited for them and we entered together the school yard where I saw a lot of people. Then I met amber one of my close relatives but she was not alone. She was with some other friends then I saw a strange boy coming to us. He was both tall and handsome, he greets amber and then she presented us to each other.