Meeting the waynes p2- Ch 7

Wait why are you also here-
Uhh, um....What was your name again, she asked timidly, as she reached to grab her pigtail and twirled it around her finger.
Hearing her ask that, Damian scowled even further making his siblings laugh further.
At their reactions, marinette sunk further into the couch regretting speaking, of corse they would laugh at her, just like everyone else did..

You should have never spoken up, then you wouldn't have to have suffered and maybe could have-

..ette, marinette-
Are you ok...breathe...it's ok...said a few patient voices, not that she knew whose they belonged to but she was grateful to them. After she realized she was zoned out she smiled and apologized sounding sheepish, but in reality she was afraid.. afraid that they would be the same as them.

She got introduced to each one of them, and it took a moment to realize what they had just introduced themselves as....

Then it clicked, it all made sense now, she just realized why that name was so familiar, after all it WAS really important, so can can she forget something like this?

You'Re thE Waynes !! She exclaimed as she started mumbling all the worst and most unrealistic senecios that went and passed through her mind, it was a funny sight to see, really but of corse leave marinette dupain-chang with someone she is nervous with and you get a rambling mess in return.

After stopping she realized what she had done and quickly apologized and then realized why she was there in the first place..
and she was NOT ready to answer any questions right now, especially when she might have accidentally mentioned that she shouldn't have..

Look, she said as she recomposed herself and straightened her vest, I really appreciate you taking care of me, but I should really get to my apartment, it's getting late and it could be dangerous at night, she stated, hoping that they would buy her excuse. But it was just her luck that had to ruin it right...

Oh well I'm that case why don't you stay here for the night, since it's already 9pm, said the tall man with white streaks in the front.

Great.... Now to hope she doesn't ruin this.....

Sure why not.

Please vote and comment, also today is double chapter since I haven't posted in awhile.