hesitant

—everyone tells me my relationship is so fairytale-like

everyone tells me my relationship is so fairytale-like. what they don't know is that behind all the pictures and posts is that, it feels less and less like a "fairytale". i wish i could talk it out with him but i'm always hesitant to do so, and i fear he feels the same.

synopsis ⨾ kwan miyoung: a teen who's obsessed with both her phone and life on social media, lee donghyuck: an aspiring musician and the caring boyfriend of miyoung—not to mention the person she loves so dearly. they've been together since grade 10, and was always labeled as the "perfect couple."

but as they get older and miyoung becomes more caring for her online image, things between the two get rough. donghyuck tries to be honest with how he feels but is always hesitant to say. having as many hundreds of thousand followers on instagram like miyoung will eventually get to one's head and break a "picture perfect" couple apart.

could the two "lovebirds" salvage what's truly left of the relationship they had at the very start? this is their story; a young precious love that was ruined by social media and...well, hesitation.

—❝hyuck? do you think we're going somewhere?

❝hyuck is typing...
seen
❝ hyuck is typing...

—❝listen, i know you're hesitant to type the words you want to say. just say it–say what you want to. i'm tired of not knowing anymore.

kwan miyoung and lee donghyuck star in
hesitant

notes:
• lowercase
• book with angst
• is somewhat a textfic
• do not bombard me with corrections
• switches through povs and timeline (past + present)
• slow updates but i'll make sure to keep them consistent!!!
• will mention topics such as cheating, drinking, depression, major character death. if any topics said above make you feel uncomfortable, please click off this book or simply be aware.

all rights reserved
story by SOOBBLGUM
also known as: NIKITHNGZ / RIKITHNGZ
if some things are similar to some book; movie; etc., it's mere coincidence. some characters are fictional and MINE, but characters like lee donghyuck and other idols in this book are NOT mine—of course. remember this is fictional so if you don't likey, don't read-y.

 remember this is fictional so if you don't likey, don't read-y