1 | Just The Beginning

"Just get outta the way, Deku!"

"I won't let you hurt him again, Kacchan! This is wrong!"

"Oh please, just let me have my way for once. You can't even do anything about it since pretty little Lily isn't here to save you and can't get in my way anymore!"

That was the day everything fell down. The day that they realized that some things were not meant to be.

We were not born equal.

This is the harsh reality that I learnt when I was four.

°•°•°•°•°•°

"I-Izu!! Wait for- DEAR MUFFIN SLOW DOWN!!"

The white haired girl shouted as she ran to catch up with her excited friend while trying to avoid bumping into any person that's in their path. "Izu please, have mercy." She said, trying to convince the boy to stop and wait for her as she fixed her hair to avoid getting in her face.

"Hurry Lily!" The green haired boy said enthusiasticaly, running ahead of her with eyes sparkling in excitement. "I really want to see this with my own eyes!!"

The two kept running until they stopped at a crosswalk, resulting the girl to finally take a breather and stand by her friend's side. As she breathed in and out, clearly tired from all the running, the boy wasn't tired at all. In fact, he was jogging in place with a smile on his face as they both waited for the signal that will let them cross the road.

"Would you at least let me catch up to you first?" The girl asked as she huffed and puffed.

The boy gave out a chuckle, both of his hands grabbing the two straps of his backpack. "I'm really sorry Li-chan! I just don't want to miss this! I'll make sure to repay you!"

Just when the sign turned green, signaling that they are now able to cross, the boy immediately sprinted off once again. "I don't get paid enough for this.." the girl sighed as she crossed the road, following behind her friend.

It wasn't long before they finally reached their destination. The green haired boy stopped running and stood there behind the crowd of people, facing the scene with an excited look. A person as big as a giant from a storybook roared loudly as he stood there in plain sight. There's clearly something going on here.

Ever since quirks were created, fiction became reality. Around 80% of the population has some sort of super power.

You might be wondering, who are these two individuals? The green haired boy with green eyes is named Izuku Midoriya. The white haired girl with blue eyes is named Lily Yane. The two are childhood friends and apparently spend most of their time with one another. Lily has a powerful Quirk, while the other one is Quirkless.

The crowd was gathered by the distance, watching the giant. Some took their phones out and started recording or taking pictures. Some were stressed because they can't pass through and are late to their plans.

Lily managed to follow and slowly walked towards her friend's side. "Wow! What a huge villain!" Izuku said enthusiastically. "Isn't this amazing Li- OWW!!" He barked in pain, rubbing the spot on his head that got hit.

"That's for making me chase after you, you muffinhead." His friend scolded, a bit annoyed at the moment. Even though it didn't show on her face, he knew that she wasn't happy about his actions. "I-I'm really REALLY sorry, Lily-chan! I will repay you!"

He gave an apologetic bow as he faced her. "Also thank you!" She shook her head lightly and placed a hand on top of his head. "You just better make sure of it." The boy smiled and straightened his posture. The two focused their attention once again on the scene that was happening before them.