1. The Encounter

This is my first ever story so please bear with me. And please give it a chance. The chapters are short so you won't get bored.

All the pictures used are not mine. Credit to the right owners.
This is based on my imagination with a dash of truth.
We must love all of the seven BTS members.

THANKYOU

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

Hello there! I am Kim Seokjin, 20 years old, born and raised in Gwacheon. Currently studying in Konkuk University with a major in Acting.
But here I am, in front of a building waiting for my audition to become an idol. Honestly, I am not interested, but what's the loss in trying right? I have absolutely no knowledge of dancing and singing. So I will not be shocked if I am not choosen today. Okay, gotta go. Bye bye.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Seokjin is waiting for his audition, he believes he is of no good and will probably fail this audition. Little did he know that fate had other plans.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

Hello! It's me again. Can you believe it? They selected me? Although I am 101% sure that I did a terrible job. I never wanted to be an idol, but if God is giving me this chance, I will take it. I am happy. Yayyyyyyyy! Can't wait to meet the other members.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

Hie there! I am Jeon Jungkook, 15 years old, born and raised in Busan. Today I am in Seoul, for an audition to become an idol. Although I got offers from other companies too, I chose this company because I was left dumbfounded when I saw Namjoon perform. If you don't know, Namjoon is one the member of the idol group I will be assigned to. I am excited and also nervous to begin this new journey. Wish me luck. Bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days of auditing, the group is created. The band will consist of Seven members: Namjoon(RM), Kim Seokjin (Jin), Min Yoongi(Suga), Jung Hoseok(J-Hope), Park Jimin(Jimin), Kim Taehyung(V), Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook).

June 04, 2011

Today is the day, all the members will meet each other. The first member that came to the meeting room is Jungkook.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

Okay, so I am seating in a room where I am supposed to be meeting my other members. I have been told that, I will be the official maknae of this group as I am the youngest of them all. I am excited but nervous too.
I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise the presence of another being until I heard a greeting.

"Hello! I am Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you!"

I looked up, startled by the sudden voice. Holy shit! Did I just die? Am I seeing an angel right now? Are you here to take me with you?

"Hello! I am J-Jung Jungkook." I said, after composing myself.

"Okay, J-Jung Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He giggled at my stutter.

God! I have never seen such a handsome man in my entire life. He was wearing ordinary clothes and had no make up on. He was so ordinary yet so breathtakingly beautiful. For a moment I really thought he is an angel. The way he looked and greeted me, I can spend my entire life looking at those eyes. Even his laugh, it felt like music to my ears. And his most captivating feature, those pink plump lips. They looked very inviting. I wanted to have a taste. Shit! What am I thinking. He is a boy Jungkook, wake up!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a native English speaker and this is my first story. So please leave your comments. And do not hesitate to correct me in case of any mistake.