10. It's complicated

This chapter is not about Jinkook. You can even skip it if you want.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

I am hurt. This article, their relationship, everything. Everything hurts. Why do I feel so jealous? Few days back, when they suddenly announced their relationship, it shattered my heart into pieces. I didn't even know why. May be I just wanted to be loved by Jin hyung. He is my favourite after all. But I don't think I love him like that? I mean, as far as I know, I am straight. But now that I think of it, may be I am bi? Who knows. But one thing I know is that, I want Jin hyung to love me too, just like the way he loves Jungkook. For him, Jungkook always comes first. Always. It's irritating. But Jungkook is my friend, I can't even hate him. I wish things were different and it was me instead of him. *Sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------------

2017

A year passed by. BTS suddenly rose into fame, received Top Social Artist award in Billboard Music Awards. Their fame grew and grew, their schedules became tighter and tighter, it was unbearable. These sudden changes were breaking them. There bodies no longer corporating. There was no vacation, no rest. Only work, work and work. BTS was breaking down.

"I think we should disband" an emotionally and physically exhausted Namjoon suggested.

The room was silent. Truth to be told, no one was happy but no one wanted to disband either. Deep down, they all knew that this shall pass too.

" I can no longer be with you guys. I am sorry but I thought about it a lot. I will get going now." J-Hope's words worked like arrows which pierced every one's heart. They were shocked. Namjoon was shocked. Although Namjoon suggested to disband, he didn't think that anyone would actually leave.

"Please, please don't go" a broken Jungkook pleading on his knees, tears rolling over.

"Sorry JK, but I need to go. I do not belong here. You know about that hashtag too, people do not like me, they want me to leave. #JHopeleaveBTS. I was never the popular member, I was okay with it. But I can't take it anymore. I should go before it's too late. Bye JK, take care."

And just like that, J-Hope was gone. Leaving everyone petrified.

For the next few days, Namjoon was devastated. He kept calling J-Hope, begging him to come back. Jungkook even went to J-Hope's house, literally begging on his knees, pleading to the elder to come back.

So many things were happening at this point of time. Jungkook was breaking down. It was hard for Jin to watch his love like that. He would do his best to cheer Jungkook up. But Jungkook would only hug Jin and cry.

Few days passed by, they became busy with their practice. After Hoseok left, no one else dared to bring the topic of disbandment up.

"I am sorry for leaving you guys" there was Hoseok, standing by the door, carrying a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Hobi Hyung" JK literally threw himself at him.
Everyone came outside, more than happy to see Hoseok.
"I am sorry. I will never leave you guys. Ever."

And just like that, they became 7 again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter had nothing to do with Jinkook but yet I felt like writing it. Don't kill me.