2. Cooking partners

(After 3 years)

"I love you." Jin sent a message to Jungkook(JK). Even he doesn't know why he did that though.

"Why so sudden? Come and eat. Food is ready." JK replied

JK likes it, this sudden confessions, he likes it. So much so that he wanted to show this to the whole world. So he took a screenshot and post it on twitter.

It's been 3 years since he first met Jin. The most handsome man he ever saw. He knows that Jin also remembers that day clearly as Jin often use to say how JK looked like a dear with those doe eyes. *Blush*

Jungkook always helps Jin in the kitchen. At first, they were not that close, but as time passed, they realised that they have the same mental age.

It's been a year since there debut. Their group is called BTS. They even won the Rookie of The Year award last year. So far, everything is going smoothly. They are happy but are working hard each and every day to become big and successful. Untill there debut, all of the members used to share the same room but now they are separated. JK hates it, because now he do not get to see Jin as he wakes up. Jin is Suga's roommate. He is so desparate to change his room but cannot do anything about it, according to the company policy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what's happening to me these days. Whenever Jin Hyung says I love you, my heart flutters. Whenever I see Jin Hyung sleeping, I just look at his lips and I want to kiss them so bad. Oh God! What is happening to me? Jin Hyung considers me as his dongseang. I should not be having such thoughts right? It's not right. But I can't help it. Those juicy lips. Aaah! I so want to kiss them.
I think it all started from that fansign we had last year, where a fan wanted to take a picture of us. I still remember how Jin Hyung leaned in and touched my cheeks with his. We were so close, lips almost touching, I could feel my heart racing. God! I became so nervous. Thank god he didn't know otherwise I would have been pretty embarrassed. From that day, whenever he came in my contact whether to hug me or playfully lift me in his arms, I always felt butterflies in my stomach. His embrace was the only thing that kept me going during our hard day's, during the days I felt homesick. Jin Hyung somehow always know whenever I am sad. I never show my weakness, as I already know how hard it is for the members. I don't want to burden them anymore with my problems. But Jin Hyung, he is always there, beside me, making me feel safe and happy. His embrace always feel like home. But he is Suga hyung's roommate now. I am so jealous of Suga hyung. Fuck it! I will just go and sleep in Jin hyung's bed. I don't want him to sleep with Suga hyung. I love Suga hyung but still I cannot allow that. No way!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Jin comes to his dorm from practice but sees a shirtless Jungkook lying in his bed. Atfirst, Jin gets a little angry and tries to wake JK up, but JK being JK do not even nudge. Jin gets an idea, he rubs JK's nipples, pinching them from time to time, and watching JK for any reaction. JK shudders but doesn't wake up. This makes Jin rub JK's nipples more vigorously, needless to say he is enjoying it. JK finally wakes up but Jin doesn't stop afterall he loves to tease JK. JK's nipples get tight and Jin sees JK's bulge in his pants. Realising what just happened, Jin stops rubbing and runs out of his room, blushing leaving a hard and confused JK behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

What just happened? Why JK got hard? Why is my heart racing? Why am I blushing? We tease each other all the time then, why it feels different today? Oh God! I am hard too. Oh God! This is wrong. This is so wrong. He is my dongseang for God's sake. How do I deal with this now? Help me!

-----------------------------------------------------------

For so long I was trying to find a Jinkook story that would fit there real timeline but couldn't find any. So I thought, I should just write one. LMAO 🤭