1 | bittersweet

I'm hiding in the rain always smiling

Once again I look at the address from the letter and then look up.
I was right.
Nervously, I put the letter away and pull at the door handle.
With more or less self-confident steps I go to the counter of the large bulding.
„Good Morning. My name is Jeon Wonwoo. I have an appointment."
The lady behind the counter looks up, scrutinizes me for a second and looks at the monitor.
„Ah yes, Mr. Jeon. Please take a seat over there, one person is still missing.", She rises and points at the waiting area to the right of the entrance.
Gratefully, I bow and walk towards the waiting area. About two meters away, I notice a young woman sitting on one of the chairs.
"Good morning."I bow and sit a little away from her.
"Good morning", she looks up and looks at me. "Are you...?"
"Yes, I think so." I smile shyly. "To be honest, I have no idea what I was signed up for. My former lecturer suggested it and took over the registration for me."
"That's also an option.", she grins. "I discovered the ad on the Internet and tried my luck. But I find it surprising that there was no personal casting", she looks at the wall thoughtfully. 
"I was also surprised. Just one video call and that's it."
"Yes, that's right. Well, anyway, we did it. What kind of scene did you re-enact for the application process?" she leans her chin on her hand and scrutinizes me curiously.
Confused, I blink.
„Oh. Right. Your lecturer has signed you up", she grins.
"I'd like to know what he sent.", I pull my phone out of my pocket and look for the contact of my lecturer.
But before I could write a message to him, I hear steps approaching. As a courtesy, I put the phone away. 
"Mrs. Park? Mr. Jeon?" The receptionist is standing next to us, I'm standing right up. "This is Mr. Kim, your colleague."
We greet each other with a nod and at our colleague he bows a bit. 
"Now you are complete. I'm going to take you upstairs." She turns right around and goes quickly to one of the elevators.

On the fifth floor we are led from the elevator to a meeting room. There we were instructed to sit down before. Someone would be here in a minute.
"What's your name?" the voice of my colleague sounds next to me. She smiles nicely at me.
"Wonwoo and you?"
"Ara!" she gives me a warm smile. "Eh Dark-haired! What about you?"
The person being addressed looks up and points at himself.
"Yes, you", I say quietly.
"Mingyu", he puts his phone aside and looks at me for a moment. "Have you ever performed at the Chungmu Arts Center?"
After a moment of silence, I clear my throat.
"Yes, regularly", I take a short break. "After the Bachelor in Performing Arts, I got a job offer from them."
It becomes quiet again in the room.
"God, you must be really talented! I heard the application process is supposed to be hard."
Ara is leaning her chin on her hand again.
"It was okay, I know-", by the opening of the door I am interrupted. 
Immediately, the three of us rise and bow. 
"Good morning", Two middle-aged men step in and sit in front of us. "My name is Han Sung-soo and this is my esteemed colleague Cho Bong, he will be directing the video shooting."
"Good morning. I've prepared scripts for the actual days of shooting.", at the same time he distributes a booklet to each of us. We'll go over that in a minute."

"That's it for today. We'll see you in 10days at the agreed address and from there we continue. Come to the shoot well rested." Mr. Cho stacks up his papers and gets up.

~~~

That's the first part! I hope you guys like it! 🙈
Btw English is not my first language, so pls forgive my grammatical mistakes!

Small edits here and there, cuz I wasn't satisfiyed, haha