3 | home

Even if your hands are empty, give them to me so I can fill them up

The next day, I woke up with a slight headache, blaming the alcohol. After lying around for a while, I finally decided to get up to take a shower.
Now that I've gotten up, it reminds me that Yuri is on the other side of the bed. Smiling, I cover her up more and leave the room.
She drank a little more than she planned last night, which is why I took her to my house.
After the hot shower, I go to the kitchen. I didn't really have that much appetite, which is why I'm just making myself a cup of tea. I take the cup to the living room. There I grab the book and sit on the window sill, where I have set up a reading corner.
About 40 pages later, I hear the bedroom door open, and shortly after I see Yuri in the door frame.
"Morning." I put the bookmark in. "How are you?"
She just makes an indefinable sound and goes to the couch. After taking the remote control, she drops on it and turns on the TV.
The news.
I put the book aside and leave the room. I get something for the pain from the bathroom and then arm myself with a bottle of water.
"Here.", I give her both.
"Thank you."

About an hour after taking the tablet, Yuri is fine.
"I'm going to go home now. Thanks for looking after me.", She gets up and smiles at me.
I walk her to the door and give her a hug.
"Don't delete the app.", She says one last time before she detaches herself from me and goes to the elevator.
Sighing, I close the apartment door behind me and go back to dedicate myself to my book.

At some point the book was too boring for me and I didn't know what else to do.
For a while, I just sit there and watch the skyline of Seoul.
It was just after noon.
"What am I supposed to do?", I moan and lean frustrated against the window frame.
My phone is vibrating at the same moment.

Minghao: Shopping?

Me: 45 min, as always

I'm smiling wide and getting up.
I hadn't seen Minghao in a while.
He loves to go shopping.
He works as a stylist for some idols.
I don't know exactly what his job is, but he has an excellent taste in fashion.
No wonder he was hired for such a prestigious position.

Dressed in a sun-yellow T-shirt and white trousers, I leave the house and walk to the nearby Metro Station. There I get on the line towards Hongdae.

"Ming!", smiling, I embrace my friend and hug him.
"Hyung.", he replies the hug.
After releasing ourselves from the embrace, we walk down the road together.
"How's it going with you?", We stop at a café and get a drink together.
"I got a job on a music video shoot through Mr. Park. Monday in a week.", I tell him while we wait.
"Oh! That's good! I mean, your job in the theatre is great too, but maybe you'll finally get closer to your dream", he smiles happily at me. "And how's it going in love life?"
"Please don't start with that too...", I groan. "Yuri already signed me into some dating app."
I get my phone out and show him the profile.
He takes it straight and starts doing something.
"I'll swipe some for you." Before I could even protest, he gave me a warning look.
So I shut my mouth again and have a sip of coffee.
"Uh, he's cute.", I see him swiping to the right. "Oh andhe~"
"Hey. This is my account, not yours". I had to laugh.
"Yaha...", he just waved off and stopped. "Look at Wonwoo."
I look over his shoulder.
"Ming...don't-", Too late. "Swipe right... That's my workmate..."
I close my eyes and breathe out audibly.
"Oh"..., embarrassedly, he gives me the phone back and shamefully, slurps his coffee. "I'm sorry, Hyung!" he hugs my arm.
"I-it's okay...", I marble and stow the phone deep in my pocket.
I was this close to deleting that damn app.

The day flew by.
Minghao had invited me to one of the best Chinese restaurants to apologize.
Satisfied and packed with two shopping bags, I come home. I just leave these in the hallway and go straight into the living room.
There I fall on the couch and turn on the TV.
I haven't paid attention to my phone since the incident with the dating app.
On the display, I see a phone call in absence from Yuri, 6 messages from Minghao, one Instagram tag and one from Snapchat, 21 messages from our group chat and one message from the dating app.
First, I open all the messages.
Minghao sent me our selfies.
In the group chat I find only a small discussion whether something should start tonight, in the end it has not happened, because everyone is somehow otherwise busy.
Yuri, I write a message apologizing for not answering the call.
I quickly flip through Instagram and Snapchat, Minghao has tagged me on photos and that's all.
Finally, I open the last notification.
'You've got a match.'
The app then shows my profile picture and that of the other person.
"Oh no no no....", I put the phone away.
I sigh desperately.
What do I do now?

Me: MINGHAO
Me: I got a match with him 😫😫😫

Minghao: O.O
Minghao: Hyunggg! I'm so sorryyy

Again I sigh and decide to ignore the match first.

Once again I open Instagram and upload the photos of Minghao and myself.

What do I take for a caption?I just leave it blank

I just leave it blank.
I tag Minghao on it and publish the pics.