4 | pretty u

I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you. They stick in my throat in front of you.

That's how fast the weekend and half a week are over.

On Monday we had heard at our weekly team meeting that Monday to Friday there are performances in the evening and there will be one in the early afternoon on Saturday. Then the spring program is over and the theatre is closed for 1.5 months. The stage can now be rented by school classes and other groups.

In addition, the theatre offers an activity program for children.

I'm looking forward to that, because I signed up as a tutor. We also learn the new act in that time.

It's already Thursday noon and I'm totally exhausted.

I'm still lying in bed and I don't even want to get up.

I'm sure I've been up for two hours and spent all the time on my cell phone.

I'm glad I ordered food yesterday, so I don't have to do the groceries today, get it delivered in an hour directly to the apartment door.

I had to get up because the doorbell rang, it was the supplier.

After I thank him and bring in the purchases, I clean up everything and have to get ready for the theatre.

On the way to the metro I quickly eat a protein bar and on the way I go to 7-11 to get me two onigiri, one with salmon and one with spicy tuna.

In addition, I grab a melon bread and get some coffee from the refrigerator. Because I didn't get up and then just before, I didn't manage to eat anything anymore.

Fortunately, we always have a small cafeteria in the theater for all employees. If we didn't have that, I might starve to death. So I guess I'll help myself there later.

Before I go to the cashier, I think briefly and take two or three more snacks and drinks to share with my friends.

"Wonwoo!" Yuri runs towards me. "Sunbaenim wants to talk to you."

Confused, I frown and follow her.

"What do you think he wants?" I ask myself, not Yuri.

"Ah! Wonwoo, my dear"., our tutor gets up and greets me.

My gaze falls next to him.

"What are you doing here?", I'm staring at the person.

"Oh, it's nice that you both seem to know each other already, that makes things even easier", the tutor claps his hands.

What the hell?

"Ryujin is now part of our team. Since you're our last newcomer, I decided you'd take him around a bit and show the process."

No way!!!

Before I can even open my mouth, I'm being interrupted.

"Great! I'm happy and thank you for the quick job offer", he jumps up and shrucks his backpack.

He's got that smile on his face, which I still know all too well. It burned into my brain two years ago.

"Thank you, Wonwoo"., that concludes the conversation and I am forced to leave the office.

I want to get out of here, fast. But I can't.

Yuri is leaning against the door.

First she looks at me, with a big question mark, but then she gazes behind me.

She wants to say something, but I shake my head silently.

With Ryujin behind us, we went to the large common room. Yuri gives me questioning glances from the side all the time.