Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Everyone stared at her for a long time “Take a picture. It’ll last longer” she teased and sat next to Akira who laughed “Y-You’re her sister?” Hidan asks dumbly “Yeah, she’s my older sister douche bag” Sakura says.

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to change my hair colour, it’s too bright right now” Sakura says as she stared at Hidan “W-what the hell are you staring a-” he stopped and everyone fell of their chairs “What the hell was that?” Kisame asks, Sakura’s hair was greyish whitish.

“What do you think, Akira?” Sakura asks her sister “Try Itachi” she smiles and Sakura stares into Itachi’s eyes, she felt a bit uncomfortable and her turn midnight black, Itachi walked up to her and picked a strand of her hair.

Everyone stared at it and Sakura’s face heated up “I like the pink one better” he says and Sakura’s face heated up as she snatched her hair away from him “Stay away from me and my hair!” she screams and she disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Itachi smirks as he turns to see the whole group staring at him “Like she said, take a picture…it’ll last longer” he says and left the room. “Is it me….or did we just notice something rare?” Deidara asks “I thought Itachi was gay the whole time” Kakuzu looked over to Kisame.

Kisame noticed he was staring at him “Oi Oi!” he says, Sasori plopped down next to Akira “I’m tired” he says and Akira felt a bit happy that he’s sitting next to her. “Hey Pein I was-….where’s Pein?” Deidara asks “Ne where did Konan go?” Tobi asks everyone looked at each other.

Sakura was climbing a tree, Sakura, Sakura jumped from branch to branch Sakura, “What?!” she snapped at Inner Oi don’t go snapping at me, I am a good guy “Whatever” she says and climbed higher. 

I think he like’s you Inner says “You have got to be kidding me” Sakura says as she breathed in “I WOULD NEVER LIKE THAT BASTARD ITACHI!!” Sakura screams out and she breathed.

“Wow it really does feel great when you shout things out” Sakura says as her hair floated around her “And it feels great to feel this kind of wind” she says as smiled.

“I will become the strongest kunoichi ever, I will also defeat the one and only Orochimaru WOOOO!!” she starts laughing at the last part and she lost her footing.

Sakura hooked the back of her legs onto one of the branches and she was upside down “Heheheheh” she laughs and then stops starring into two onyx eyes and her smile faded.

“Never like that bastard” he repeated and Sakura froze, he was sitting on the branch.

  “eh….” She says and Itachi looked at her silky pink hair swaying and he reached for it grabbing some of her pink hair, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

Sakura’s face couldn’t take it anymore and she grabbed her hair, her legs unhooked and before she could fall Itachi grabbed her hand pulling her in and pinned her on the tree “Ne I-Itachi….k-k-kun” she hated saying that word “What’s wrong Sa-ku-ra chan~” he says sweetly and Sakura sweat dropped.

“I didn’t mean anything I sai-” she was cut off as Itachi’s lips crashed on hers, the kiss was slow, soft and just so damn irresistible, Sakura grabbed his coat bringing him closer, as if she wanted to eat him up, their breathing synced.

“Itachi!!” Sakura pushed away breathing heavily and see’s Tobi and Kisame calling him “Damn” she says “They’ll see us, Kisam-” Itachi grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.