Chapter 4

Hey Homies I'm sorry for not writing. My laptop is gone and so are my other stories T^T its getting fixed the screen and now I'm writing on my phone oh and enjoy. Warning.............there might be some heated scenes in this.

The sounds of sizzling and utensils clinking woke the young pinkette, she looked around the room. It was different she turned towards the sleeping Uchiha, well not Sasuke that's for sure.

Itachi looked so cute when he slept. Sakura slowly pried herself from the bed careful not to wake up the man from his sleep.

Stretching she made her way down stairs "Yo Sakura!" Sakura turned seeing Hidan in the kitchen, he was mixing something.

"Yeah?" Sakura walked closer and he gave her a bowl of white creamy batter "Whats this?" She asks "Pancakes. My day to make breakfast, you're sister can't cook." He says as he walked toward the stove and turned it on.

"You cook?" She asks raising a brow and he winked at her "You know it." She rolled her eyes and helped him with breakfast.

"So I said nobody runs in your family." Hidan said as they were both eating and Sakura laughs holding the side of her ribs. "Aha oh kami. What did she do after?" She asks and Hidan took a bite of his pancakes.

"Well she slapped me, put me in a genjutsu and it took me half a day to try and get out of it." Sakura laughed slamming her palms on the table.

"Good morning." The two turned towards the voice of a girl "Konan. Good Morning." Sakura says still giggling "I see that you befriended Hidan." She says amused and Sakura nodded slowly.

"Hidan. I've never seen this side of you before." She eyed the silver head next to Sakura and he sighed as he dug into his pancakes "Yeah." He a playful grin made it to his lips and Sakura contained herself from grinning.

Sooner then later the three bursts out laughing "Pass me the eggs Hidan." Konan smiled and both Sakura and Hidan froze.

Konan stared at them "What?" Her expression went back to normal "Y-You smiled." Hidan stuttered "Am I not allowed?" She questions and the two both shook their heads.

Sakura leaned towards Hidan whispering in his ear "Konan's smile is so cute." "Yeah. I've never seen her smile before." Hidan said.

"Konan. Your hair grew. Can I?" Sakura asked permission from the blue head who then slowly  nodded. "Um sure." She smiled sweetly, Sakura gave an 'Kawaii' face.

The pinkette took out Konans hair tie, the bluehair swiftly fell and stopped in her mid back, Sakura plaited her hair in a fish tail whilst putting the white daises on the kitchen counter.

Hidan stared amazed at the pinkette who was skillfully doing Konan's hair, "Wait." Konan says as she took off one of her piercings and for a minute Hidan stared at her non stop.

"You're burning a hole in my face." Konan giggled and Hidan diverted his eyes away from the blue beauty. "There I'm pretty sure no one would recognize you." Sakura says as she sat down.

2 Hours Later

Everyone came in seeing a laughing Hidan, a maple syruped Sakura and a stranger.

"Oh Good Morning." Akira walked in and stopped "Oh. Who's your friend?" "Akira?" Another voice came from behind her "Morning~" Tobi came in and then everyone stared at the blue head stranger.

"OK guys stop. I only took off my piercings and my hairs done I'm still Konan." She says.

Everyone dropped their mouths and finally Pein came in "Ohayo." She smiled at him, he blinked is he seeing bubbles and roses blooming around her?