I'm the Younger Sister.

Chapter 2 

"Akira I'm ready." Sakura smiled "Let's go" she said as she held her hand and they puffed to the front entrance.

"Hey Sakura where are you going?" the front guards asks "A trip" she lied smiling, "Ok then be safe bye." he says "bye" she replied. 

"Haiyaku Sakura!" Akira a long dark blue haired girl with green eyes called out. "Goodbye Konoha" she whispered under her breath.

Naruto reached the front entrance trying to catch his breath. "Oi Korishi did you see Sakura pass here?" Naruto asks.

"Yeah her and this women named Akira" he replied "When did they leave?" Naruto asks "5 minutes ago" he said Naruto ran out of the village. 

Naruto stopped seeing two female figures afar and shouted "Sakura!!" Sakura turned and saw Naruto "I'll be back” she says to Akira  and she was next to him in seconds.

"Naruto what are you doing here?" she asked "what the hell? why are you doing this?" he shouted.

 "I have to leave my sister needs me at the waterfall village" Sakura lied "you can't leave" he pleaded "Naruto I tell you something, you have everything in this village family, friends a girl that love’s you” Sakura smiled Naruto looked at her confused “what, who?” Naruto asked.

“Hinata Idiot. She loves you ask her out. Naruto she’s not going to be there forever" she smiled again. 

"Baka Sasuke's back I promised you. I brought him back for you" he says, Sakura hugged him "thank you for that, I’m sorry for being such a burden, you’re like  a little brother I’ve always wanted, goodbye Naruto" she whispered and punched him in the gut he passed out in her arms she put a hand to his head and her hand glowed.

 "Korishi take him back home and tell them all I said goodbye" Sakura says and disappeared.

"Who was that?" Akira asked "just an old friend" Sakura smiled "come on it's time to take your original form" Akira says.

"right" Sakura says as she did some hand signals and her short hair got longer it swayed and stopped behind her her butt, her breasts grew bigger (the size of Tsunade’s), her beast eyes turned on they were tiger like eyes, then her whole eyes were black and black veins appeared on both the side of her eyes and they looked like the lightning were sparking like thunderbolts.

Akira is the only person that knows a dark beast is sealed in her, the one that their parents tried to seal it in Akira, but she was badly sick when she was little so they gave it to the youngest who seemed capable of stabilizing the demon king.

~FLASHBACK~

Ever since then Sakura would always be sick and she had to stay in. One Day Sakura’s parents took Akira with them to a mission to start Akira in her training.

 Sakura waited for them to come back in the afternoon she stayed in the house and someone starts talking to her, Sakura Haruno.,………tch your parents are pathetic, Hey dick head shut up and leave me alone, thanks inner.

 No worries baby me, Pathetic humans you can’t imprison me forever, Hey Do you understand the meaning of leaving me alone, Inner what’s he talking about? It’s alright Sakura don’t listen to anything this guy says.

I cannot believe I am trapped in a mere humans body,OII!! I am not human,Sakura laughs as she hears the grown up fight these two had. What the hell is she laughing at?, She’s laughing at us Demonbutt, Sakura laughed even harder.