Chapter 1

__________________________________________________
Ranboo
Hey Tubbo! Today's the day ;)

Tubbo
  OMG I LITERALLY ALMOST FORGOT!!!sfuijrghytgb

Ranboo
  Relax. I'm getting on the plane rn. I should be there around 6:30pm your time.

Tubbo
OKAY! :DDDD

Ranboo's POV

Waking up really early wasn't a problem considering I couldn't sleep because of the excitement. As I was getting on the plane I noticed someone with my merch and I was struggling to decide if I wanted to run up to them, but I didn't have my glasses and mask so I sadly just kept walking. I got into my seat and immediately check if Tubbo had texted me. Of course he sent a bunch of meme that are fans made of us meeting up. I chuckled then put my phone in my pocket.

Hours past and I still haven't got a nap in. I was just kinda spaced out having this feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I didn't really know why though. The only thing I was thinking about was Tubbo's reaction to seeing me in person. He's my best friend and that it, so why do I feel this way? "It might just be air sickness", I mumbled to myself.

Another few hours past and I noticed the plane had landed! "Wow that was quick", I said with a surprised but excited smile on my face knowing what would happen next. I ran to my suitcase and found a bench to sit on. Immediately after that I texted Tubbo saying I've arrived.

Ranboo
   BRO I'M HERE! WHERE ARE YOU???

Tubbo
WOAH BIG MAN CHILLL! I'M AT THE BAGGAGE CLAIM.

Ranboo
I literally just got my bag but I'll run over there again.

*Ranboo starts running to baggage claim*

                       Tubbo's POV

I was standing by baggage claim thinking about Ranboo and how I should greet him. Then I saw a really tall man running over to where I was. "BRUH THAT'S BIG MAN!", I yelled in my head.
"TUBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!", Ranboo yelled in excitement.
I immediately ran over and hugged him for about 5 minutes until I let go. I then noticed he was all red afterwards. "You good, big man?", I asked. "Yes!", Ranboo replied. "C'mon let's go to my house." I said smiling while grabbing his hand leading him to my car.