Chapter 4

Tubbo suggested we moved to the couch since I had finished my food so we did. We continue looking at ship art of us until I felt Tubbo laying on my side cuddled up against my arm sleeping. I smiled at him and quietly snapped a few pictures of us then setting it to my phone background. I pulled him closer falling asleep aswell. After a few hours I woke up to Tubbo still sleeping but he was on my chest as I was leaned back. I couldn't help but ruffle his hair with my other hand. That woke him up so I started laughing. "Mhm.." Tubbo grumbled at me.
"Tubbo we've been napping for about 2 hours!" I replied still laughing in my words.
"Well I like napping... especially with you." He continued.
"What was that last part? You mumbled." I asked.
  Tubbo didn't respond. He was back to sleep so I decided to pick him up and started walking him upstairs to his room. I placed him on his bed and sat next to him. I decided to put on my mask and glasses and took a picture of me standing by Tubbo's bed while he was sleeping, posting it on Twitter with the caption saying, "when you fly across the world and you see this, couldn't be me. :')" I chuckled and watched as my tweet got popular in seconds. Honestly now I that I think about it.. I looked over to Tubbo that was grabbing onto my arm while he was still sleeping.

Does Tubbo actually like me or is he just fooling around. I know he's a really clingy person but is he like this normally with his friends? I decided to text Tommy asking if Tubbo ever did this to him as a friend. Tommy replied with. "no screw you b*tch." It was obvious that he was joking on that last part, but I guess Tubbo might actually like me more than just a friend? I laid down next to Tubbo now hugging him. I decided to kiss him softly on his forehead then falling asleep.

                                                                                        Tubbo's POV

   Oh my gosh did Ranboo just kiss my forehead!? I know he kissed me back like I think this morning but maybe he just did it because we homies??? I'm still half asleep and I'm really thirsty but when I was about to get out of bed I realized Ranboo was hugging me tightly and I didn't want to leave him, so I just stayed cuddling onto his chest. I ended up falling asleep again.

Later

It was now 10:25pm. Ranboo was awake typing something on his phone. I couldn't make out what it said but I did see my name on it. He was on notes. I decided to get up to grab some water.
"Oh your awake!" Ranboo said.
"Yep! I'm going to grab some water. Do you want a glass too?" I asked
He nodded so I went to the kitchen and grabbed to glasses filling them with iced water then proceeding to walk up to my room.
"Here ya go!" I said as I handed him a glass.
  I was thirsty earlier but I didn't want to wake you so I stayed in bed. He took a sip of water then stared at me all flustered.
"I'm sorry." He replied then looking back at his phone typing something again.
"It's fine. May I ask what you're typing about?" I questioned plopping onto the bed next to him. He tapped off notes and looked at me.
"It's nothing." He quickly replied.
I felt the need to hug him so I did. After a minute of doing so I finally let go. I was about to go downstairs until I felt him grab my hand.
"Wait" he said.
"Hm?" I replied looking at Ranboo in confusion.
"Tubbo.. do you like me?" He asked moving me closer to him.
"In what way?" I replied still confused and worried.
"Do you love me Tubbo?" He asked again but more specifically.
My face was fully red and I was so scared to respond but after 3 minutes of me deciding if I should answer or not, I went for it.
"Yes.." I finally replied.
Ranboo looked at me in relief then smiled. He pulled me closer.
"Then may I?" He asked.
My stomach immediately filled with butterflies as I realized he definitely liked me back. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. YEP THIS IS DEFINITELY REAL. I looked up at him.
"Yes!" I smiled.
He leaned in and we shared a good long kiss. Not sexual but just soft and sweet. Like the ones in those generic love movies. As we pulled apart Ranboo leaned in and hugged me.
"Tubbo I love you too. I've always had this feeling and now I'm finally realizing what it means."

This story is going by pretty fast. I have plenty of more ideas and different ways I can write this ship to be but since this is my first I don't really have any thoughts about it. Tysm for reading!!! :)
It really means a lot! I promise I'll continue this story tomorrow when I think of more things to add.