Chapter 3

"Wanna go to the beach?" Tubbo asked.
"Finally you decide to speak! Also sure!" I replied smiling.

Tubbo grabbed my arm and led me to the car. As I got in the car I hit my head. Tubbo started driving to the beach while I put on some calm music. I looked at Tubbo wanting to grab his other hand so bad but I thought earlier he was probably just messing around because maybe were homies or something. I looked down at my phone and started playing Riptide.

"We're here!" Tubbo said tapping me like 50 times.

I turned off my phone and got out smiling at him. We walked over to the shore and placed some towels and just sat watching the sunrise. I felt Tubbo grab my hand so I proceeded aswell. But I still had a feeling he was just a cuddly person yet he said on call many times that he hates hugs and touch. I gazed at him and saw the reflection of the sun make his face glow. "Wow..." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked turning towards me.

"The sun makes your face glow!" I replied amazed.

"So does yours!" He giggled.

I slapped my face with my other hand for no reason making him laugh. I turned back to the sunrise staring at it for a good amount of time before noticing that Tubbo was on my shoulder playing with the sand. "Hey let's go see if there's any shops we could go to." I suggested. He looked up at me and nodded. "Man I love buying people gifts! That's my love language after all!" I said to myself. As we walked around we found a plushie shop. We both walked inside and I started to look around. There were so many plushies to choose from but then I saw a cat and a bee. "I normally represent a cat in my twitch chats so I guess this is the closest I'll get and I know Tubbo adores bees." I said to myself proceeding to go buy them.

"What are those?" Tubbo asked.

"A gift for someone who is amazing." I replied smiling.

As I bought the two plushies I then bent over and gave them to Tubbo. He looked at the plushies then looked up at me and then jumped on me.

"WOAH DUDE!" I started laughing as I stumbled.

"Thank you so much Ranboo!!!" He hugged tighter.

At this point we were given stares. So I waddled out of the store with Tubbo still clinging onto me so we could move it outside.

"Let's go back to your house, plus we need to stream!" I said.

"Alright." He replied finally jumping off of me with the plushies in his arms.

Tubbo's POV

We got into the car and I started to drive back to the house. I'm still amazed that Ranboo got me these gifts. I'm guessing the cat is supposed to be him and the bee is supposed to be me. To represent are friendship? Or more? I question to myself. I quickly glanced at Ranboo to see what he was doing. He was looking at ship art! Yo! I stopped the car for a second and leaned in closer and noticed it was us!!! "Ranboo?" I asked. He quickly closed the tab and stared at me all red. "Uh...h.. yes?!" He quickly said. I started to drive again just smiling.

When we got back home I ran to my room and started setting up the monitors for the stream. Ranboo was helping me out so I took this as my opportunity to ask why he was looking at those pictures.

"Sooo... Ranboo, what were those pictures you were looking at on your phone earlier?" I asked looking at him with a smirk.

"Those just popped up randomly on Reddit!" He said brushing the situation off.

A few minutes later I got the stream ready. "Okay Ranboo! We're about to get on so I suggest getting your mask and glasses!" I said. As Ranboo grabbed his mask and glasses. I turned my mic on.

"Hello chat! Today's a big dayyyy!" I laughed while turning my cam on. Ranboo was sitting with his mask and glasses on over by my bed which you can't see in the frame. The chat was going crazy like usual asking if Ranboo was there.

"So I'm guessing some of you guys saw the title! Yes I'll be calling Ranboo right now so we can play this game." I joked.

After a bit of me teasing the chat Ranboo finally started walking over to me.

Ranboo's POV

I'm so nervous but I finally took the courage to walk into frame. I stood behind his chair making his chat go haywire.

"I'm not here guys! Tubbo just has a green screen!" I joked then started laughing hysterically.

Tubbo moved his chair and touched me like I was a flat image on a green screen to fool chat even more.

"Yep see chat it's a green screen!" He giggled.

After a good 3 minutes of us fooling chat I finally got up into A chair and wheeled it next to Tubbo. A lot of people in the chat were screaming about face reveals and others were just spamming emotes. I looked towards Tubbo to show I wasn't ready yet for a face reveal so he said to chat no. Other then that we had a good stream. We played Fireboy and Watergirl. He also kept holding my hand out of frames view so I just went along with it. We finally ended the stream and went downstairs to eat lunch. I still had my mask and glasses on but I was way to lazy to take them off. Tubbo made us both a samwhich.

"Why do you still have your face stuff on? How will you eat?" He questioned.

"I'm lazy." I replied.

Tubbo then walked over and pulled my mask off then taking my sunglasses off revealing that he obviously got me flustered. I began to eat again looking at more ship art on my phone. Tubbo then leaned next to me to look aswell. I stopped for a moment to stare at him and noticed he was happy looking at the art. So I continued. We were always like this on calls so I didn't think anything of it.

Welp I kinda just woke up 56 minutes ago and I haven't eaten anything so I hope you guys enjoyed this cringe I've made :')
I promise I'll be posting more either today or tomorrow.